Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own two Quasimodo helmets (ANH and ESB) and imo they look better than what Efx and Anovos provide. They?re not prop accurate but more screen accurate.
I?ve seen accurate prop replicas in person and they look nowhere close to what they look like on screen. For me an idealized screen accurate helmet is my preference which is why I went with Quasimodo. As someone mentioned earlier these helmets scream Vader in person.

Now for my ROTJ helmet I went with a maker called JMC and boy it exceeded my expectations. The paint work is second to none. Below are a couple of pics:

6cb5b5df6fc8ca2353e4078a97196939.jpg

6a45a24c28c9ae99a8efdbb0ed7a4524.jpg

Congrats wonderful ROTJ helmet and an amazing Vader helmet collection!:clap

I’m in the same boat, always looked for screen accuracy rather movie accuracy. I like having in hands what I saw on screen.

Congrats wonderful ROTJ helmet and an amazing Vader helmet collection!:clap

I?m in the same boat, always looked for screen accuracy rather movie accuracy. I like having in hands what I saw on screen.

Yeah it took me a while to realize the difference between screen vs prop accurate. Initially I questioned my purchases, but after seeing other props from different companies I realized that there is an artistry approach which brands can?t capture.

I have moved! & now the fun begins.... trying to figure out the display setup in the new place.
This is just a temporary set up for the moment, & a safe holding place for these pieces.
FB013A36-88D6-4253-8B48-7E6129E8E56F.jpg

Pardon the wonkiness of the image. It was taken as a panoramic.

I placed a 1/6 figure pre-order at BBTS last week and only noticed after checking out that I had previously placed a Hasbro Black Series X-Wing Luke helmet in the cart and it too was charged and shipped out later that day. I already have the helmet but my idea had been (and now will definitely be) to convert it to a "Porkins" helmet, via a decal set that I also picked up. The helmet arrived today, so kudos to BBTS for fast shipping.

Wasn't completly pleased by my LS6 Korbanth. It was diplayed in a weird v2 clean configuration as i've never been fan of the Hero look neither the weathering of the V2.
So i put a D-Ring, a V3 clamp card and a Graflex clamp lever to match the V3 look.
Love it now and really funny how small details can change the whole thing.

Back