Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very first 1:1 helmet.

1E15E853-0448-42D6-9B5B-C3D407901E5F.jpeg

?As fun as it is stressful?... actually, looking back at it, that is a perfect statement :lol
To answer your question though, yes, those are regular Detolfs. I will adding Bestas to the display area soon.

They look good! I'm digging the helmets inside that are on stands. Given the space constraints of a Detolf, I see a lot of helmets lying directly on the shelves, but it's good to know the stands will fit.

I just ordered an EFX Boba Fett Helmet directly from EFX. I never ordered from them directly before... Does anyone know if the shipping is fast? And do they have a great customer service etc...

I just ordered an EFX Boba Fett Helmet directly from EFX. I never ordered from them directly before... Does anyone know if the shipping is fast? And do they have a great customer service etc...

Their products are exceptional. I have many.
They USED to have good customer service. I don’t order direct from them anymore.

Like Anovos, the business model of EFX is a nightmare. Some guys waited 7 years their Scout helmet.
Others received the wrong item.
Really hope you will receive your Boba helmet quickly.

Like Anovos, the business model of EFX is a nightmare. Some guys waited 7 years their Scout helmet.

Yeah, I’m one of those people. Ordered the Scout Legend as soon as it went up for preorder years & years ago. Thankfully I was only in as deep as a deposit, & I got the “apology” Vader PCR helmet, which I’ve since sold. My heart goes out to those who paid in full. I’ve written the helmet off as a loss. Thank God for RS PropMasters.

Yeah, I’m one of those people. Ordered the Scout Legend as soon as it went up for preorder years & years ago. Thankfully I was only in as deep as a deposit, & I got the “apology” Vader PCR helmet, which I’ve since sold. My heart goes out to those who paid in full. I’ve written the helmet off as a loss. Thank God for RS PropMasters.

Yeah exactly, those who paid the full price...:slap
NEVER order directly from EFX...
Yeah thanks RS. Personally I’ve took the NI prop scout helmet and for the price, it is incredibly good.

Back