Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reel props fx cast painted by the best Jackson Rupert
F789AC48-5EBD-4836-9049-3DCAF4ABF3AB.jpeg3150A224-142A-4728-B148-6AA47DF5D2E2.jpeg5E5A8345-E83C-4082-8384-BC2F4BE94760.jpeg86EC4144-0E2F-451E-90E8-14C7371D3848.jpeg

That Bo Katan helmet is amazing. Really want one but my project list is full!

Great Bo Katan helmet!

All my helmets are in boxes at the moment, but since the Black Series Mandalorian helmets blended in so well in the living room my wife agreed that I could have it on display :) :yes

0ac1612194cd05edc7da0768184f26cf.jpg

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

That Bo Katan helmet is incredible! I love the paint job!

& congrats Aliaz! I’m not married, but a bunch of my collector friends are, & that’s a hard fought battle. A small victory, but a win is a win.

Awesome! Congrats on a beautiful piece! :hi5:
I’m finally getting the Quasimodo ESB Vader. I’ve been lusting after it for at least 6 years.

Are the Quasi Vader's considered the next best thing after the EFX ones?

Are the Quasi Vader's considered the next best thing after the EFX ones?

It’s different.
The EFX is a cast lineage / licensed helmet. The Quasi not. It’s fan made. But i can tell you that it’s sweats and screams Vader!

Don’t know if there a better one.
There is so many Vader helmets. Consider if you want absolutely a licensed / cast product or if it’s not a dealbreaker.
Personally I don’t care, this is why I chose the route of the Quasi because it really screams Vader IMO.
But there are many others prop alternatives.
- Darty Ugly ( the entry level of the Quasi which is already great)
- GS / CFO
- JMC
-Mike Warren
- TM
Etc...
It’s above all a matter of sensibility, taste and budget.

After?! hahahaha

I just figured it's licensed and has lineage so it would be considered the best.

Don’t know if there a better one.
There is so many Vader helmets. Consider if you want absolutely a licensed / cast product or if it’s not a dealbreaker.
Personally I don’t care, this is why I chose the route of the Quasi because it really screams Vader IMO.
But there are many others prop alternatives.
- Darty Ugly ( the entry level of the Quasi which is already great)
- GS / CFO
- JMC
-Mike Warren
- TM
Etc...
It’s above all a matter of sensibility, taste and budget.

Wow, so there's quite a few alternatives to an EFX. Looks like I have more research to do. I was thinking about an RS 20thC but the Quasi looks great.

There was two different types of EFX.
The plastic PCR version, was about 300$ when came out, and was the best and more accurate option for a ?*low*? budget.
And the fiberglass Limited/Legend which were about 650$ at the time.
But you would certainly pay insane prices nowadays on secondary market.

Anyway you can’t go wrong with the Quasi!
For a more ?*modest*? budget I would highly recommend the Darth Ugly. ( same maker than Quasimodo):

Certainly the best option in this price range.

( Darth Ugly: 550$ / Quasi: 850$ ).

Look also at the New Image Prop replica Vader. It seems a pretty decent helmet for the price, full fiberglass.
Got their Scout trooper helmet and it’s really great.

Everything else mentioned previously ( CFO, TM, Mike Warren, JMC...) if I remember correctly is 800 and more.

I did not mentioned Anovos because of their business model. It’s a nightmare and a joke.
Eventually if you can have it from a second hand which has already it in stock why not.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, an EFX would be ideal but they cost a fortune now. I'm thinking I'll go the Quasi ANH route eventually.

Back