Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the PO's I have with Anovos and the AT-AT Pilot, Snowtrooper, and TFA TK Premier all say July. What do you think the odds are that those all come out this month?:lol

Just picked up these two beauties :yess: (sorry forgot this is SW)

IMG_4249.jpg
IMG_4247.jpg
IMG_4248.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a saber collector, but definitely had to have this genuine Graflex conversion with real Exactra bubbles:

Graflex Luke Skywalker Lightsaber 12.jpg

Yes, D9 was great and the design team did a great job. I lucked out and managed to get these off the
VFX supervisor of D9, he needed space and had to let these go. Having a hard time figuring out how to display these
beasts, their huge and heavy.

My new addition, 1:1, made by CFO.
Absolutely love it. Got hit with the McQ bug after getting the SS Stormtrooper maquette :)

IMG_3780.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3783.JPG
IMG_3784.JPG

Very cool! I like this McQuarrie version more than the one released by EFX. IF EFX had released this I would have been all over it.

I was considering getting that efx 40th anniversary chrome stormtrooper helmet as they had extras and put it back for sale on their website but it is now sold out again. Not sure if I wanted to spend $530 shipped to get it though do i had passed.

I was considering getting that efx 40th anniversary chrome stormtrooper helmet as they had extras and put it back for sale on their website but it is now sold out again. Not sure if I wanted to spend $530 shipped to get it though do i had passed.

I can see way better things to spend $500 than on that crappy chrome helmet. Get an Anovos helmet if you like licensed. Get RS Prop Masters and you have the best stunt Stormie out there. Get some props.

I can see way better things to spend $500 than on that crappy chrome helmet. Get an Anovos helmet if you like licensed. Get RS Prop Masters and you have the best stunt Stormie out there. Get some props.

That is why I passed. The reason I was considering it was because it was something different from a "normal "star wars helmet and it would have stood out in my collection but I could not justify the cost of it. The vader chrome I will not even consider as I already have a fiberglass vader in my collection.

I think you made a good choice. I even think the Sideshow Stormtrooper bust might be a better choice than the chrome EFX Stormie helmet.

Back