Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've owned most of the fan made ones before I got the Anovos, and other than a heavily modified BS helmet, the Anovos one is the only one I was actually satisfied with.

Looks like it's down to an interest list atm. Any other reliable places online carrying it? I got my efx Vader on Amazon w/o issue.

Almost completed my second build today as well:thud:
Romans Props Inception Elite. Using these for cosplay at Wizard World Chicago in August.
I give you "the Master and the Apprentice" :wink1:

IMG_7730.jpg

Almost completed my second build today as well:thud:
Romans Props Inception Elite. Using these for cosplay at Wizard World Chicago in August.
I give you "the Master and the Apprentice" :wink1:

View attachment 349767

Nice! The graflex also a romans? I am thinking of getting one of his converted hilts while they're on sale. Was curious to know what the "battle damage" was like.

Just got the EFX chrome. I passed at first. But very nice. Great addition to my helm collection.image.jpg

Thanks! No, that's the korbanth graflex 2.0 kit bought from the custom saber shop.

Still nice. I have 2 of those myself. Threw a Romans clamp on the ANH and GFS red buttons on the ESB. Add a few new screws and a KR pommel cap + plug and they're actually very nice (with the added benefit of being aluminum and ready for internals). Was thinking of getting a Romans conversion for the TFA.

Very nice!! I just bought a Roman FX MK1. I am not skilled to install electronics so did not want to take a chance and commissioned a sabersmith to do this.

Very nice!! I just bought a Roman FX MK1. I am not skilled to install electronics so did not want to take a chance and commissioned a sabersmith to do this.

I had no prior experience with electronics but I watched a few tutorials and practiced a little bit and now I'm building my own sabers lol. It's pretty straightforward, you should give it a try one day:hi5:

I had no prior experience with electronics but I watched a few tutorials and practiced a little bit and now I'm building my own sabers lol. It's pretty straightforward, you should give it a try one day:hi5:

Sound good! I plan to buy another Roman's for Luke's ANH saber and will look into installing the electronics myself. Tutorials are on youtube? Do you need any special tool to do this? Thanks1

Sound good! I plan to buy another Roman's for Luke's ANH saber and will look into installing the electronics myself. Tutorials are on youtube? Do you need any special tool to do this? Thanks1

There's this great series of videos this guy put together showing the whole process of installing electronics into a graflex. Definitely check them out...

I got all the Anovos and EFX helms. A few RPF ones. I should have pics soon. Just submitted plans to build my man cave. Been a long time coming. My stockpile is getting too big.

Wow nice! Looking forward to seeing it! I got the helmet bug late and missed out on a few but I've had some nice ones. I need to get my shelves set up as well.

Had to sell my 1/6 collection but don't want to stop collections so I oicked up a couple of kits and pretty much finished these two IMG_0867.jpg

I got all the Anovos and EFX helms. A few RPF ones. I should have pics soon. Just submitted plans to build my man cave. Been a long time coming. My stockpile is getting too big.

That's awesome. I think I may have finally gotten a lead on an EFx Phase I Clonetrooper helmet and I'm hoping it all works out. This thing is becoming damn near grail status for me with how long I've been trying to find one for.

For a good price that is, because I refuse to pay these ridiculous eBay asking prices when I see them on there.

Back