Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Is that a new listing? I don't remember seeing that before. I bought their ANH Luke saber recently and love the quality of their work. :rock

He's been working at getting the MPP going. It's going to be another amazing replica from him. I might pick one up myself.

Thanks for the link! I'm sure this will turn out well. I still need to get his Obi-Wan hilt.

His Obi Wan is amazing. I'm selling his machine finished version over on RPF and RS if you're looking. Just need a new sink knob if you want a pristine version. Mine has scratches from where it was hanging.

I have Romans Obi-Wan ANH weathered, I absolutely love it. I'm slowly replacing his replicated parts (which are perfect) with real ones as I find them.
His MPP will be like his GRAFLEX, a flash replica, not a saber replica. You'll need to get the other parts & finish it yourself. He might offer finished saber replicas as well, but I don't know. Romans does first rate quality work, I don't think you can find anything better (unless you find the real thing). All that, & he's a great guy.
His GRAFLEX was a working flash. The MPP he's working on, however, will not be a working flash unit. I got 2 of his GRAFLEXs, 1. I turned into Luke's ANH lightsaber, the other I kept pristine. I've got 2 of his MPPs on order.

I have Romans Obi-Wan ANH weathered, I absolutely love it. I'm slowly replacing his replicated parts (which are perfect) with real ones as I find them.
His MPP will be like his GRAFLEX, a flash replica, not a saber replica. You'll need to get the other parts & finish it yourself. He might offer finished saber replicas as well, but I don't know. Romans does first rate quality work, I don't think you can find anything better (unless you find the real thing). All that, & he's a great guy.
His GRAFLEX was a working flash. The MPP he's working on, however, will not be a working flash unit. I got 2 of his GRAFLEXs, 1. I turned into Luke's ANH lightsaber, the other I kept pristine. I've got 2 of his MPPs on order.

I need to order a couple of them for projects coming up. I've all but given up on finding the MR replicas I used to own but foolishly sold years ago.

Hopefully he does a full Vader replica at some point because I have no skills. :lol

Hopefully he does a full Vader replica at some point because I have no skills. :lol

I used to think the same thing. I'm still not the greatest, but with every project I get more confident. & all the other builders are so great with their encouragement & tips, it makes me want to tackle more.
I think you can do it.

I'm proud to say that today I have completed my first Lightsaber electronics install. It's pretty basic and nowhere near perfect, but I'm happy with the results. I'll post pictures later...

This was my first time working with electronics and it was very stressful. But I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It doesn't come anywhere close to pixelpipers saber, but for a first timer, I'd say it's pretty darn good :)
It was made using a Korbanth graflex 2.0 kit in TFA configuration with various other parts to make it more accurate. Nano biscotti v4 soundboard, tri cree royal blue-blue with white flash on clash LED, and goth3D designs graflex padawan chassis.

IMG_7719.jpg
IMG_7720.jpg
IMG_7721.jpg
IMG_7722.jpg
IMG_7723.jpg
IMG_7724.jpg
IMG_7725.jpg
IMG_7726.jpg
IMG_7727.jpg

I wonder if EFx has anything to do with the fact that Anovos made Rey's out of ABS instead of Fiberglass like Poe's. No big deal as I'll have this as a display piece next to Luke's but still, wouldn't been nice to be more "premium".

I wonder if EFx has anything to do with the fact that Anovos made Rey's out of ABS instead of Fiberglass like Poe's. No big deal as I'll have this as a display piece next to Luke's but still, wouldn't been nice to be more "premium".

I too prefer fiberglass to ABS. But I'll take what I can get for Replicas these days.

Where did you get that? And do they do a Luke version?

There was a 5 helmet run on the RPF which I missed but contacted the artist and he made one for me. He could probably make a Red 5 with much less effort.

I think the weathering is much better than Anovos but I may just be trying to make myself feel better about it!

So, I just recently decided to accurize my Kylo BS helmet some more. Long story short, I screwed the pooch.

Presently, what are the best options for a decent Kylo helmet? Any really good fan-made kits still out there? Or just the nearly gone Anovos?

So, I just recently decided to accurize my Kylo BS helmet some more. Long story short, I screwed the pooch.

Presently, what are the best options for a decent Kylo helmet? Any really good fan-made kits still out there? Or just the nearly gone Anovos?

I've owned most of the fan made ones before I got the Anovos, and other than a heavily modified BS helmet, the Anovos one is the only one I was actually satisfied with.

Back