Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why I passed. The reason I was considering it was because it was something different from a "normal "star wars helmet and it would have stood out in my collection but I could not justify the cost of it. The vader chrome I will not even consider as I already have a fiberglass vader in my collection.

I thought the same thing. I passed at first, probably all the haters got to me. When it came back up I ordered it. I mainly collect 1:1 Helms so it fits with my collection. I really like the helm. I know its a gimmick, I thought the worse when I bought it, but actually like it a lot. I also ordered the Vader. EFX got a bad rap, but I like their products, when they do come out.
006.jpg

Was considering getting the rubies 1:1 stormtrooper armor for a display, but saw the shadow stormie displayed at a local TninkGeek store.....
What a disaster it is! And the ugliest helmet to boot.
If you have ever thought of buying one unseen - don't!

Was considering getting the rubies 1:1 stormtrooper armor for a display, but saw the shadow stormie displayed at a local TninkGeek store.....
What a disaster it is! And the ugliest helmet to boot.
If you have ever thought of buying one unseen - don't!

Indeed.
Stay away from Rubies.
Spend a little more and get a lot of quality in return.

There are many types of Stormtrooper armors today, some quite accurate and high quality, both licensed and unlicensed. Rubies is not one of them.

Trying to expand my Graflex collection and, after the tough decision to pass on a Romans, I am now looking at The Graflex Shop vs JQ Sabers. TGS looks hyper accurate, but with the blade holder, plugs, machining, etc, it's about $300 and requires parts from multiple sources. The JQ comes as a full kit for ESB/TFA and it's stainless steel. Only downside is some minor inaccuracies. But it's $400 USD.

Any Graflex nuts want to weigh in?

Finally completed all the work on my RS PropMaster armor for 501 purposes:
qJy3jfW.jpg

0liiUVR.jpg

I've prepared a duct-tape/pipes mannequin but he can't stand up properly, at the moment.
I'll post some pics of my customized Doopydoos blaster soon.

Back