Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every Star Wars collector needs a good Stormtrooper helmet in their collection. We can get licensed MR, EFX, Anovos or Hasbro, plastic or fiberglass, but in the end there is no stunt helmet better than RS version.

Nice! How much of the pieces do you already have?

Sofar...the helmet :lol

Still waiting on my Scout Trooper armor and helmet and I want to finish that first... a bit impatient but I know it will be worth the wait.

But I plan on using my 30th birthday wishes Well, I forsee some RS gift Cards in my future. :lol

Still working on getting a better display cabinet to do this justice, but here's my Kylo Ren helmet. It looks amazing in person.

20614441_10214204531533116_1727798468_n.jpg
20562904_10214204531453114_2123389982_n.jpg

Man-o-man, that looks perfect. Those RS guys sure know what they're doing :clap
I love my Scout helmet from them.

SithThundercracker congrats!

Looks like it jumped right out of your TV! :hi5:

Thanks boys!

Still waiting on my Scout Trooper armor and helmet and I want to finish that first... a bit impatient but I know it will be worth the wait.

But I plan on using my 30th birthday wishes Well, I forsee some RS gift Cards in my future. :lol

Which Scout armor? RS?

Sounds good and looking forward to the Scout project as well. :duff

Sounds good and looking forward to the Scout project as well. :duff

Just heard that my armor is ready to go, just waiting on the helmet to be completed since I decided to get that assembeled instead of doing it myself. :yes

Now it's time to prepare my mother in law to help me with sewing. :lol

Just heard that my armor is ready to go, just waiting on the helmet to be completed since I decided to get that assembeled instead of doing it myself. :yes

Now it's time to prepare my mother in law to help me with sewing. :lol

Just explain her how you like to play with dolls and dress-up. She will understand. :lol

so.. there is this table game called "x-wing" ... and those ships look just super nice out of the box. I never played the game but I made me this display box for the Rebel fleet.. If I find time and space.. I would love to make a Rebel and Scum display box as well.. will see

20170802_234904_zpsgao1hkj0.jpg

20170802_234913_zpslfaletxi.jpg

You're lucky. Sounds like an in-law that's bearable. It almost sounds like fiction. :)

:lol I have to say I'm pretty lucky. In my quite large family it's really only like 2 people of 22 (yes 22, it's a nightmare throwing a birthday party :lol) that I don't get along with (to be fair I hate that aunt and her daugther with a burning passion).

And my wifes parents are divorced and remarried, and I get along with both parents and their new partners Very Well.

Plus my mother in law can help me sew nerd costumes. I feel like I'm doing something right. :lol

Back