Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh how pissed would the population be if Rocky or Rambo was an exclusive. I'd much rather them be wide mass releases. Exclusives should be tailored for figures that fans can live without but still satisfy the hardcore fans.

915_hot+toys.jpg

:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :banghead :banghead

Last edited:
I thought Howard said that Prof.X will be up for preorder about 4th quarter?From past history,the SE figures are usually from lines that already have a figure or two out already but i could be wrong!I'm banking on Ra's making an appearance with maybe another POTC character(like Cannibal Jack v2.0) and Star Spangled Boots coming up the rear(pun intended)!^_^

Plain clothes Gordon is one I wouldn't be surprised to see. Wouldn't be shocked to see Sandman from Spider-Man 3 or another X3 character, either. If Prof. X comes with a wheelchair then I wouldn't expect it to be a con release.

Just going from past history I'm expecting one Marvel, one DC and one alternate. It looks like we just found out the Marvel release. I'm a little surprised given Rescue Cap is still available a year later, but Golden Age Cap is a perfect choice for an exclusive figure in terms of desire.
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to suggest that the DC one will be something Batman related and probably linked to the Dark Knight trilogy. Blake does make the most sense as he would be a character that many would feel is not that important, but hardcore completest would want. I think they realise Gordon is a money maker and the next version of him will be a regular release (with the Batsignal for good measure). As much as I would like a Ra's I would rather see him as a regular release, and I think could be warranted given as he is a "collection completer" so to speak and would be very desirable.
I personally think the third exclusive will be Terminator or Predator related. I think Avengers figures would leave too much money on the table right now to be only exclusives. Yeah I know the movie promo Iron Man VI and VII, but those were repaints with some new tooling for the BD VII. The Chitari would have far too much R&D in them to not be released as regular retail. Anyways, just my two cents as it looks like we wont have to wait too much longer to see the other ones.

If one of the two other exclusives is a figure from Nolan's batman trilogy, I really hope it's either a Stock Exchange Bane or a Commissioner Gordon. I would probably be happy with a Ras, but I would probably pass on it. If it's Blake, I would definitely pass, just not a figure that interests me.

A nice "surprise" would be a Commissioner Gordon figure with the Bat Signal bundled together.

Back