Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, so those who have guessed golden age cap are 1 for 1! :hi5:

Personally, I'm surprised it's an exclusive for having showed him at last year's SDCC.

Hopefully, the next 2 will be revealed sometime next week.

Get your final predictions in before it's too late!

Chitauri...

This and a Batman exclusive.
Someone over on the OSR FB page said the following:

"There will be a Dark Knight Exclusive! I heard from a reliable source! He was the one who told me about the Joker V2 been the prison cell version before Hot Toys reveal it."

I'm betting on it being Blake or Ra's. The recent interview done with Howard said they planned on releasing more figures from the Nolan universe so this isn't that far of a stretch.

"There will be a Dark Knight Exclusive! I heard from a reliable source! He was the one who told me about the Joker V2 been the prison cell version before Hot Toys reveal it."

I'm betting on it being Blake or Ra's. The recent interview done with Howard said they planned on releasing more figures from the Nolan universe so this isn't that far of a stretch.

If it's from the Dark Knight then Blake is out. Maybe Comissioner Gordon with bat signal.

If it's from the Dark Knight then Blake is out. Maybe Comissioner Gordon with bat signal.

I should clarify. He said that his source was referring to the entire trilogy. He meant Dark Knight as in all 3 movies, not the second movie specifically so Blake is still a possibility. Although seeing as Hot Toys doesn't want to go above and beyond to surprise us, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Jim with his traditional trench coat outfit. I would love either one.

I'm going out on a limb,nurse joker.I know nolan said no but he is no longer an issue since he is not making any more bat films.I'm sure hot toys wants to do it,they have made 4 different jokers and this version is the only one left.or maybe a dent 2.0!!

Off-topic but it always bugs me that Dent only recognizes Joker after he removes the nurse mask. Like the white face paint and big, black eyes aren't enough to clue him in. That said, Nurse Joker would be a good Exclusive pick. No interest, personally, but would be a good niche offering.

blake blake blake...

i can't handle another joker. the seven that i have are already driving me nuts.

: o p

I think we need a break from Joker, get other characters made like Ra's, Commish Gordan with coat and or Blake would be good choices IMO.

:exactly:

No more Jokers please. As far as a Nurse Joker goes, I'm surprised a 3rd party hasn't made the Nurse outfit yet. Be easy to kit bash one together than get a full release for one.

They're feeding that troll.
He has no proof except his word.
In this day and age,I need more than some ones word.
He has no pictures,no links,nothing.
I'll believe it when I see it.

They're feeding that troll.
He has no proof except his word.
In this day and age,I need more than some ones word.
He has no pictures,no links,nothing.
I'll believe it when I see it.
It's no solid proof by any means but like I stated, it's not a stretch by a large margin with what Howard mentioned in his interview. They have plans to release more figures from the Nolan Batman line and with Toys Fair popping up, a exclusive from that line isn't out of the question.

My guess is a Batman exclusive and a Avengers exclusive.

Off-topic but it always bugs me that Dent only recognizes Joker after he removes the nurse mask. Like the white face paint and big, black eyes aren't enough to clue him in. That said, Nurse Joker would be a good Exclusive pick. No interest, personally, but would be a good niche offering.

Watch the film again. Dent is clearly only coming to while the bed is being propped up, then it cuts to Joker, starts to take the mask off, Harvey snaps.

As for a Batman ex, I would love to see a BB or TDK/TDKR version of Bruce Wayne. Either in a suit or with beard climbing out of the prison.

Edit: I really want a prison version. Badass. Especially with Zimmer's score blasting.

Last edited:
I think we need a break from batman and ironman figures ! Give us something new like a Rambo or rocky figure . Please .

Back