POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Got my PC order. All look great. Well packaged. Ill upload pics later as proof :rock

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

If you mean the tab where it shows the US flag, it shows that. I'm at work right now and I can't view the site because it's considered foreign so it's blocked. Anyway, if the price they show for the Jawas is US pricing, that's high.

The jawas are a pre-order. PC usually charges for POs. Where you get good deals is the items that have been a available for a while on the market. Also the sales they have help too. That price will go down. The 2-pack of storm troopers are a great price. Also, the new HT Vader has been discounted decently recently. Keep an eye on them. They will be cheap at some point

The jawas are a pre-order. PC usually charges for POs. Where you get good deals is the items that have been a available for a while on the market. Also the sales they have help too. That price will go down. The 2-pack of storm troopers are a great price. Also, the new HT Vader has been discounted decently recently. Keep an eye on them. They will be cheap at some point

???.... If anything Preorder prices are a little bit lower than when it finally comes into stock.

Refer to my previous posts or TonTon's post above for a more detailed explaination.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else save...

My Stormtrooper just arrived. Purchased before the sale but still thrilled as it was ~$200 and it's sold out everywhere else.
95455e94516c22425a199ab466d4bc97.jpg
Great pic. And I would like to give a shout out to TonTon for cluing me into PopCultcha before the recent hubbub about the site sale. I also picked up two Storm Troopers from them, for around $200 shipped a piece.

???.... If anything Preorder prices are a little bit lower than when it finally comes into stock.

Refer to my previous posts or TonTon's post above for a more detailed explaination.

Not what I'm seeing as far as prices go in USD. I could see the cost goibg higher once it's in stock but it gets cheaper over time. Basic

Not what I'm seeing as far as prices go in USD. I could see the cost goibg higher once it's in stock but it gets cheaper over time. Basic

Thats dependent on slow moving stock ('usually' over a year old or even more) and the current (ongoing) weakness of the Australian dollar. If the Australian dollar moves as expected and gets weaker anything already listed will be slightly cheaper, but newly listed items will be comparable with the US.

As there are many items which have never been discounted (AUD). Though I was surpised when Hot Toys Falcon and AOU Widow got discounted. Guess they weren't very popular.

Yeah, I saw some site mentioned in the code thread had AUO Widow on a flash sale this weekend. Wasn't anything special maybe 15% off, but seemed to be an indicator that it was slow moving. They also had Hawkeye and Luke X-Wing (which is still on pre-order!).

Great pic. And I would like to give a shout out to TonTon for cluing me into PopCultcha before the recent hubbub about the site sale. I also picked up two Storm Troopers from them, for around $200 shipped a piece.

Thanks! :duff Glad you were able to score them. Paying roughly retail for them these days is a great deal!

I wish the PF/statues at Popcultcha would get the same sort of treatment/discount but it seems limited to figures more then anything else.

That PR Gipsy Danger PF was a really good deal the other day

Here's my haul from PC. Everything came well packaged and in pristine condition. (Except HT ex Boba)

9 figures, a speeder bike and a bat signal. Great deal.

Nice score, hokietwo! Let's get some unboxed shots too.

:rock Great set. Just picked up a second Han to try some customizing.

I can really see more Ford in the sculpt as I hover around different angles. Definitely one of those pieces that are better in person. It is a really nice set.

Here's my haul from PC. Everything came well packaged and in pristine condition. (Except HT ex Boba)

Wow you weren't messing around lol congrats nice haul

I just got home and got the pink slip for my PC order. Hope I can make it at the "will call hours" to pick it up.

Um, there are more figures in that picture than in my entire collection. :thud: Congrats on the haul!

Back