POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hokietwo

Super Freak
Reaction score
SSC discount code thread is getting a little jammed with all that activity for a $20 code. This thread can be a place for good deals or finds. Should keep it to collectibles to start as it could go down hill real quick with deals on toothbrushes, personal groomers and the like.:lol

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

that's a steal, it looks like PC has some decent deals even without a glitch. I have a new store that I will keep an eye on.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

The box looks pretty good. Did it arrive in the bubble wrap? That's a crazy good deal.

I saw that falcon is STILL super cheap. I'm still eyeing the 43 and any good star wars figs. I anyone from Australia help us US folks know when you guys have holidays in which PC has discounts.

Also, do they do discount codes?

The box looks pretty good. Did it arrive in the bubble wrap? That's a crazy good deal.

I saw that falcon is STILL super cheap. I'm still eyeing the 43 and any good star wars figs. I anyone from Australia help us US folks know when you guys have holidays in which PC has discounts.

If you've created an account with Popcultcha you should get an email regarding the sales over Christmas.

I don't believe they have discount codes. At least not ones like Sideshows.

At best you may receive paper vouchers with your shipments, but I haven't seen one in awhile.

Some good Popcultcha deals after a quick glance:

PC has the Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger statue for $315.34 ship included (SSC has it for $431.19). 1000 pennies

HT falcon is $187.87 shipped

HT Star Wars Stormtrooper 2-pack is $383.08 shipped. 1000 pennies

Yeah it came in abox acutally a IM 3 War Machine HT case. wrapped full of newspaper.

Some good Popcultcha deals after a quick glance:

PC has the Pacific Rim Gipsy Danger statue for $315.34 ship included (SSC has it for $431.19). 1000 pennies

HT falcon is $187.87 shipped

HT Star Wars Stormtrooper 2-pack is $383.08 shipped. 1000 pennies

If you have any pennies for 10% the HT 1/4 Boba Fett is $400 shipped. That's $100 cheaper than Sideshow for the regular ED. Crazy good price for a figure that detailed and for the scale.

Divorce court anyone?

Past weeks stash from PC , SS, midtown and fellow freak.

That is a beautiful sight. Wow. Repped. You and hokie won PC glitch-gate :hi5:

Holy hell that's a lot of 1/6th scale figures, congrats.

My Gentle Giant Shanna the She Devil from PC will be here tomorrow, £66 in customs and handling fees, but hopefully worth it.

My Gentle Giant Shanna the She Devil from PC will be here tomorrow, £66 in customs and handling fees, but hopefully worth it.

Take a quick pic if you can. I always enjoy seeing loot. Ill post mine as soon as they get here today or tomorrow.

That is a beautiful sight. Wow. Repped. You and hokie won PC glitch-gate :hi5:

can't beat PC... going to start looking at them for the bulk of my future purchases!

thx!

Last edited:

I really wish I ordered more when i did with PC. The reality is i am also glad i didn't because my car broke down the other day. That was a 400.00 Hot Toys figure i could have bought instead :gah:

Take a quick pic if you can. I always enjoy seeing loot. Ill post mine as soon as they get here today or tomorrow.

Will do, the one thing this statue doesn't have is a ton of decent photo's so I plan on rectifying that ASAP.

I really wish I ordered more when i did with PC. The reality is i am also glad i didn't because my car broke down the other day. That was a 400.00 Hot Toys figure i could have bought instead :gah:

I wish I ordered more too, I just saw the "popcultcha is having a sale" post and remembered they where the only non-US place that said they where getting Shanna in, so I went there lighting fast and bought her without even realizing their was a glitch until the rest of you pointed it out. I was so chuffed I finally got her I never thought to look at the rest of the sale, missed out on a ton of great deals.

But at the end of the day I'm happy I was able to get Shanna, now it's just dealing with the butterfly's in my stomach until she arrives later today. Will she arrive in one piece? Will she have eyebrows? Will she fit the base? Can I paint match her skintone to paint her underboob back in?

So for those that have received a notice/tracking number from PC, how long did it take to get to the US? I received my tracking on Sunday but since it left Melbourne Australia the current status is "unknown".

Nice! They are a good shop. they double box their figures from when i have purchased pieces from them in the past.

Poor Pilot Luke, they must have received about 100% cancellations. Shocking that is on firesale from pre-order.

not too bad. I bought that widow for a little less at PC during the glitch. I'd pay for that price too.

yup still good prices!

and popcultcha still comes thru even w/o running sales. the storm trooper 2 pack can be picked up for around $380 shipped... no sale or anything, just regular day to day... its sold out everywhere else... and the ebay prices and prices the people are asking here are way too high.

i used some of my pennies from the 4 figures i got last week during the sale... which knocked off another $35... so i picked up the 2 pack for $349 shipped! dam i love that place!

Back