POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

for those of y'all from the States that bought from Popcultcha, did y'all use Regular Air Mail or ECI? just curious if paying a little extra really makes that much of a difference.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

for those of y'all from the States that bought from Popcultcha, did y'all use Regular Air Mail or ECI? just curious if paying a little extra really makes that much of a difference.

the best option they used to have was DHL. for some reason they do not have that as a option anymore. I think the ECI will get it to you in less than a week.

Did we ever figure out how much us freaks spent at pc in total during spooktacular?

Nope. I stopped keeping the totals running. Few seemed like it was annoying them doing it... So I gave up!

I didn't order anything during the sale in the end but I liked the tallying. :lol

the best option they used to have was DHL. for some reason they do not have that as a option anymore. I think the ECI will get it to you in less than a week.

Cool thanks! :hi5:

Nope. I stopped keeping the totals running. Few seemed like it was annoying them doing it... So I gave up!

Those people were either a) bitter they didn't order b) sideshow homers or c) mad at the world. You helped save people money by drawing attention to it.

I would never have considered buying a Marty McFly until I saw the PC posts from you.

Those people were either a) bitter they didn't order b) sideshow homers or c) mad at the world. You helped save people money by drawing attention to it.

Yea I mean I love SS as much as the next guy but at the end of the day, saving money at a reputable/reliable seller just makes plain sense either way you look at it to me and we should be happy that we're able to afford more especially at a time when the price seems to jump with each new figure/statue almost. I hadn't ordered from PC yet (about to actually) b/c I missed the sale due to not being aware of their existence as well as their reliability. But with all the positive feedback I've seen since Spook, I'm ready to give them a shot

yea thx guys. seems the negativity around this board sometimes loves to come out and play! i don't get it? several people you see post around here always seem to complain or make smart remarks or wanna play moderators with peoples' posts... its like why do you even come on the boards? must have a boring life or something to waste time to come on a thread and play moderator or to come on and tell everyone about movie director's they hate or tell us about figures they are never going to buy?!? does anyone really care? pretty sad!

I think it was more the case of it being in the SS code thread.

I missed the PC sale. By the time I read about it, they had fixed it. :(

I wonder how many of those Stormtrooper sets they have. If I figured it right, I'd have to pay close to $380 for the set with shipping. That's a little cheaper than SS, but not much of a deal. I was hoping for another sale of some kind.

I think it was more the case of it being in the SS code thread.

I missed the PC sale. By the time I read about it, they had fixed it. :(

I wonder how many of those Stormtrooper sets they have. If I figured it right, I'd have to pay close to $380 for the set with shipping. That's a little cheaper than SS, but not much of a deal. I was hoping for another sale of some kind.

There were also some salty people that spooktacular was a big miss this year and the venom was kicked at the PC talk. That thread was not a dedicated SS code thread in my view as there was room (which is in the title) for other topics. The avalanche of PC posts was gasoline on the fire for the lackluster sales from SS since it happened on the two times a year people actually visit it frequently.

Its all good. That thread is back to the meandering 100 posts a day of "No Code????" as usual for the rest of the year. :lol 90% of that thread's postings is useless banter anyways.

That trooper set is sold out everywhere. You are looking at close to $500 shipped for a brand new set. The fact they still have them available is a small miracle. If you are interested in them I would highly recommend pulling the trigger. If you do not like them you can sell them on ebay or here and make your money back. But once in hand I think you will love them.:)

There were also some salty people that spooktacular was a big miss this year and the venom was kicked at the PC talk. That thread was not a dedicated SS code thread in my view as there was room (which is in the title) for other topics. The avalanche of PC posts was gasoline on the fire for the lackluster sales from SS since it happened on the two times a year people actually visit it frequently.

Its all good. That thread is back to the meandering 100 posts a day of "No Code????" as usual for the rest of the year. :lol 90% of that thread's postings is useless banter anyways.

That trooper set is sold out everywhere. You are looking at close to $500 shipped for a brand new set. The fact they still have them available is a small miracle. If you are interested in them I would highly recommend pulling the trigger. If you do not like them you can sell them on ebay or here and make your money back. But once in hand I think you will love them.:)

I have no doubt that I'll like them. I'm collecting just the Ep. IV figures. It's just plunking down that much at once. I have no idea why I didn't order them when I could've gotten the exclusive set. :cuckoo:

Okay......I did it. :lol

Okay......I did it. :lol

:yess:

Really great deal considering what they are everywhere else. I bought a single from PC at their regular price and that still feels like a great deal with the way these guys are shooting up in price.

I saw the 2 pack for $380 shipped last week from PC... its not available anywhere and everyone, including on here and eBay is asking $60-$120 more... so I picked up the set.

See the beauty of it tho is the pennies you get... as for me, I had pennies I also used for my set. Brought the total price to $349 shipped for the 2 pack of troopers...

Plus gained another 1100 or so pennies which is almost up to another $35 off the next order. Their reward system is much greater than SS building it up. It gets better the higher they get. $35 off only takes 1500 pennies... 2000 is 10% off your whole order.

So case in point, I picked up a few things during the sale... which just the sale (no glitch) was a killer deal... then add the pennies from all the purchase. FF to last week and I was able to get the troopers for $349 shipped with the pennies... then used the pennies left over plus the ones from the troopers and ordered Vader for $248 shipped! And when he ships, with the balance of pennies I have plus what I gain from him, i'll have another $35 off. And you also get 50 for your each of your reviews, some for sending friends their way, etc. killer place to buy from! I am using them for most my biz from now on if I can!

If I didn't buy so much from them last month, I would buy the 2-pack of stormtroopers. Super happy for those who got them! Post pics when they come in

:woo That a girl!

And not too long after I ordered I got a notice saying that a figure was going to ship within two weeks from Sideshow. Yay! Ugh... :lol

Looks like Popcultcha has gotten crazy with their pricing. I had to double check that I hadn't set it to Australian dollars or Mexican Pesos. I had previously placed the HT stormtrooper 2-pack in my cart and it had been around 380+ or - shipped. Now it's showing up at $499 without shipping! Cah-ray-zee!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Either they are setting up for another 20% off sale and have boosted the prices before-hand or this is their new pricing and they'll go out of business soon...

Looks like Popcultcha has gotten crazy with their pricing. I had to double check that I hadn't set it to Australian dollars or Mexican Pesos. I had previously placed the HT stormtrooper 2-pack in my cart and it had been around 380+ or - shipped. Now it's showing up at $499 without shipping! Cah-ray-zee!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Either they are setting up for another 20% off sale and have boosted the prices before-hand or this is their new pricing and they'll go out of business soon...

$479 for the 1/6 mark 43.
Looks like the party's over

Back