Black Friday/Christmas Sales & Deals 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I just thought I'd make a thread for people to post any good deals or sales that they find this holiday season. Ones that you think would interest us Freaks.

There are a lot of pre-Black Friday sales going on right now with most stores, especially online. If you do a lot of shopping online, I suggest going through eBates.
x.gif

Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back

You get a $10 signup and it adds up quickly. I just started it this year and have gotten quite a bit back. Easy money. They also have an app. I use a lot of apps to save money on things, even groceries. If you want to know about them, PM me.

Make sure you check Amazon everyday for deals. Sometimes you can really find some treasures in their daily deals.

I will once again make the offer to hunt down anything that you're having trouble finding. Sometimes you can find things in the smaller towns that you can't elsewhere. We still have a Kmart :lol

Happy Hunting!

I bought the PlayStation 4 star wars battleground bundle for 15% off and a $10 off coupon from Target on Monday.

Also bought a PlayStation plus 1 year membership card for $39.99 (reg $49.99 +tax) on eBay yesterday (seller was newegg stores)

Saw the xbox live 1 yr membership card for $34.99 on eBay today.

And target has 20% off discount on all toys except lego

Do they stock anything new in the stores on Blackday

I went to Target last night and it seemed like they just have a lot of the same things

Do they stock anything new in the stores on Blackday

I went to Target last night and it seemed like they just have a lot of the same things

Yes, they save things sometimes for the sales, even if they aren't on sale.

I bought a pair for my daughter. I thought Beats were top of the line sound wise. Keep in mind I know nothing about them other than my daughter wanted a pair.

I use a pair of Darth Vader ones I got from Sideshow years ago for free. :lol

If you're buying toys for your kids (or yourself) make sure you check out Target. 20% off.

I posted this in the Video Game forum, but Best Buy Gamer's Club members are apparently still getting their discounts on top of Best Buy's Black Friday video game sale prices. The 20% discount is still being taken off their prices on newer releases...I don't know about the $10 coupon code per game, but I'll find out if I'm getting those in a few weeks!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...o-game-deals-buy-gamers-club.html#post8256908

Some examples (I purchased all XBox One games):

Assassin's Creed - Syndicate = Sale Price $35, with Gamer's Club discount $28
Forza Motorsport 6 = Sale Price $35, with Gamer's Club discount $28
Mad Max = Sale Price $25, with Gamer's Club discount $20
Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain = Sale Price $35, with Gamer's Club discount $28

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread, I bought the Gamer Club last week, but didn't take the card into the store to get it activated yet. I wonder if they'd be able to add the discounts after the fact if I placed an order for store pickup now. Hmmm.

Like I said in the other thread, I bought the Gamer Club last week, but didn't take the card into the store to get it activated yet. I wonder if they'd be able to add the discounts after the fact if I placed an order for store pickup now. Hmmm.

A buddy of mine works at BB and keeps telling me I need to get in on the Gamer Club. I don't buy a lot of games, but enough that it's definitely a great deal.

A buddy of mine works at BB and keeps telling me I need to get in on the Gamer Club. I don't buy a lot of games, but enough that it's definitely a great deal.

I'd say it would probably be worth it if you buy at least 5 new games a year or buy a lot of pre-owned games.

I bought a pair for my daughter. I thought Beats were top of the line sound wise. Keep in mind I know nothing about them other than my daughter wanted a pair.

sorry, i should have specify

horrible quality for the price they charge, even the makers know it isn't the best. (its all about the brand)

for that money, many people have found professional headphones that have clear sound.

but if they are cheap (or free) it doesnt really mmatter. i know most people dont care but when you compare to professional ones, the difference is really big.
just saying/

Back