Black Friday/Christmas Sales & Deals 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Gollum FINALLY to go with Bilbo. For the price it was worth it. :lol I was about to purchase there new Frodo piece but then the sale went up and I couldn't pass on it.

That Frodo looks nice but I don't want the minis. Bilbo and Balin are cheap as well. Since Gollum is an open edition, I'll wait. I'm not really keen on the pose. I like the mini better, but he would be too small.....wouldn't he?

That Frodo looks nice but I don't want the minis. Bilbo and Balin are cheap as well. Since Gollum is an open edition, I'll wait. I'm not really keen on the pose. I like the mini better, but he would be too small.....wouldn't he?
The minis are great but Frodo is the only one I really want at the moment and the scale isn't bad. I love the pose on Gollum. Yes Bilbo is a great price and didn't see balin until today since I would love to get him. What you buy from there sale? I have to say there sale is the best I've seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hmm, is it too late to buy some blu-ray? Like maybe Walmart or Best Buy? And still get the discount on Saturday? Hmmm.

For anyone with young kids, Disney has a terrific sale on their store. Lots of the dolls and toys are around 50% off to start, and you get an additional 20% off, plus free shipping if its over $75. I spent nearly $200 on stuff that will last through Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions over the next year. You can get a HUGE Minnie Mouse for $16, that's normally $40.

I wish that worked on the Sideshow stuff still. I'd be tempted to pick up a Biker Scout if it did.

The minis are great but Frodo is the only one I really want at the moment and the scale isn't bad. I love the pose on Gollum. Yes Bilbo is a great price and didn't see balin until today since I would love to get him. What you buy from there sale? I have to say there sale is the best I've seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dori, Oin, Bifur, Bofur & Nori

For anyone with young kids, Disney has a terrific sale on their store. Lots of the dolls and toys are around 50% off to start, and you get an additional 20% off, plus free shipping if its over $75. I spent nearly $200 on stuff that will last through Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions over the next year. You can get a HUGE Minnie Mouse for $16, that's normally $40.

The one thing I actually wanted the 20% off wouldn't work. Thought I could get a deal on the 1/6th Speeder Bike :lol

I'm looking to get a new TV. Has anyone seen any good sales for 4k TV's around 65''? Costco has a Samsung for $1199, but I'm thinking of waiting until Cyber Monday to see if there is anything better.

Back