Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, october. these are just promo shots similar to what figma does with their nendoroids and amiami with the sailor moon line. yada yada yada

The new base is cool, and the effects will look great for him. But honestly, regular Blaziken would have been better to keep consistency with the series, and then Mega Evolutions later.

The new base is cool, and the effects will look great for him. But honestly, regular Blaziken would have been better to keep consistency with the series, and then Mega Evolutions later.

You read my mind. I much prefer Blaziken, would have loved to pose him with Charizard.

Someone pm me when they make either Ash , or pikachu, or much preffered, a two pack of them both.
:cuckoo: why Ash? Why not Red? Red is the original protagonist! That and Pokemon Origins....etc.

im guessing this is a dragon ball situation where figures wont get released again? theres a guy that is selling a charizard new for 170 dollars, id rather wait for a release but how is the situation with this line?

They did, but at conventions I was at, he still went for a lot. Same with Mewtwo, but the few I saw were probably first run when they got scarce. I know the D-Arts Megaman has seen re-releases but God knows with Pokemon. Considering the Red Nendoriod has licensing issues, that could be a case. Remember, Nintendo is quite difficult with merchandise. I don't quite get this though since the Nintendo Figmas are seeing a third re-release.

But this is based on the games, not the anime, lolo also shame on you for not liking the games and liking the anime more :lol

Catching up on my smash bros collection. Just ordered Mewtwo and Lucario from playmoya.com. Anyone has experience ordering through them?

So um...mega blaziken is out (in HK). I picked up two but have not taken him out of his cardboard prison. From what I can tell, it looks badass.

I will try and give a short review ASAP.

I really love Pokemon, especially the ones from Kanto those I grew up with.

However, I was not sure to get any and therefore never POed any of them. I love Mewtwo design a lot.

A year or so has passed. Now I am here, pretty common, in the situation where the prices have gone insanely high.

I never realized the fans for these figures are quite a lot. Stupid question: What jacks the price of Charizard, especially, so ridiculously expensive? I know it is all about supply and demand. But it's Band*i, aren't they suppose to produce a lot of these? Is the stocks really not that much compared to the demand?

I am new in this line and brand as I mostly collect HT.

Thanks.

Charizard is a fan favorite due to the anime :lol seriously, if not for Ash, no one would care as much, compared to Blastoise and Venusaur.

Bandai hasn't really talked about re-issues for some reason, not sure why. Technically Mewtwo got two, one with Mew (First run) and one without. Venusaur was out for a VERY long time, and Blastoise for a bit less. Mewtwo and Charizard are the most popular however.

Nah he's a fire dragon... every kid thought he was the coolest.

Blastoise close second. No one looked at the weird sleepy eyed tree on back thing and thought grass was awesome.

Back