1/6 Hot Toys - MMS624 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spider-Man: No Way home’s official release is approaching! Our friendly neighborhood hero is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life from the high-stakes of being a super hero. When he asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

To prepare fans ahead for the upcoming Spidey adventure, Hot Toys is presenting today the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Collectible Figure from Spider-Man: Far From Home collection.

Masterfully crafted based on Spider-Man/ Peter Parker’s appearance portrayed by Tom Holland in the movie, the highly-accurate figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Peter Parker, a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions; a finely tailored red, black Integrated Suit with gold accents and web pattern; articulated pincers; web wings; an array of amazing accessories including Spider-Man mask, smart phone and assorted spider-web shooting effect parts.

The Deluxe Version will exclusively include a newly developed half masked Peter Parker head sculpt, and a battlefield themed diorama figure base with elements of Spider-Man’s foe including Green Goblin, and Dr. Ock’ bendable tentacles with articulated claws wrapping around.
Our neighborhood hero is ready for your latest collection display!

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE: MMS624
  • PRODUCT NAME: SPIDER-MAN (INTEGRATED SUIT)
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY: 28.5 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS: 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES: PETER PARKER HALF MASKED HEAD SCULPT, SPECIALLY DESIGNED BATTLEFIELD THEMED DIORAMA FIGURE BASE
  • ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker/ Spider-Man in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- One (1) head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
- One (1) Peter Parker half masked head sculpt***
- One (1) interchangeable masked head sculpt with four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) pair of hands for web swinging
- One (1) left hand for holding smartphone
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly tailored red and black colored Spider-Man Integrated Suit embossed with grayish black trims, web pattern and metallic gold colored spider emblem on chest
- Four (4) detachable gold-colored pincers (equipped with articulated function)
- One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings

Accessories:
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One (1) smartphone
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed battlefield themed diorama figure stand with elements of Spider-Man’s foes, including Dr. Ock tentacles (bendable tentacles; rotatable & articulated claws), Green Goblin and smoke effect (Approximately 21cm L x 21cm W x 19cm H)***

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2

WhzCGz8.jpg
2hJMuTE.jpg
VhIhhZl.jpg
dVUzc3H.jpg
f0y3RWi.jpg
qkRXoYm.jpg
dVLRdrc.jpg
6uGJK8Q.jpg

257922110_10158332837887344_2332067154382098977_n.jpg

UOCc33y.jpg
BYw5Juv.jpg
E6PqMXu.jpg
f8orye0.jpg
U8QWQFx.jpg
wIGm96q.jpg

258334563_10158332837757344_967775121077210379_n.jpg

258547885_10158405567493483_8840876466499579219_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lol wow, that half masked sculpt looks just like that third-party one that's been around for awhile now...HT always late to the game it seems.

Whoa! Yeah, I like this better than the Iron Spidey one. This one has cloth compared to the other with a leather/pleather right? I hope that base doesn't mean we won't get any villains. Great in dropping it the night of the trailer!

They really went all-out with this one. Surprised to see them unveil it well before the film’s release. It’s gonna be expensive and 2+ years out I’m sure.

They really went all-out with this one. Surprised to see them unveil it well before the film’s release. It’s gonna be expensive and 2+ years out I’m sure.
Indeed. Got one 6 months before movie release and a second one a month before release. Don't know if that has happened before. Hopefully that means an onslaught from this movie.

Kind of worried that them including Doc Ock tentacles in this means they won't do a figure of him.

I really hope that's not the case here.

Because they just copy and pasted it lol

spiderman_hot_toys_1635539376_1bdcc777_progressive_thumbnail.jpg
Fine by me, I’m glad they’re paying attention to what’s out there.
Indeed. Got one 6 months before movie release and a second one a month before release. Don't know if that has happened before. Hopefully that means an onslaught from this movie.
That’s what I thought too, might be getting these out and up for order because there’s a whole pile of other character figures to come.

Yup buying this but I might just go with the standard release because it's $425 for the Deluxe. Lmao no thanks

Fine by me, I’m glad they’re paying attention to what’s out there.

That’s what I thought too, might be getting these out and up for order because there’s a whole pile of other character figures to come.
The black and gold is due Jan-Mar. They've already done a great Mysterio, got Carnage coming and Venom. Why not just unload the villain roster with this movie, Morbius and Kraven. Quite the Spidey villains already to go with the crazy amount of Spidey's already released. Goblin and Doc are a must.

Ouch. At least they still include the iron spider arms in the $285 regular edition though.
$140 for the base? WHAT? LOL!
Yeah I noticed at chickout for the deluxe the total was $487 so I'm cool. Hell even the standard comes out to $330 which is still much but hell oh well. Although I think the base is cool I don't think it's worth it at least for me.

Back