PLEASE send payment, ready to ship: Kato E. + RF Tyler D Motorbike T-Shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest thread: Kato E. + RF Tyler Durden Motorbike T-Shirt

Kato's shirt plus Rainman's clothing set is going to be one wicked combo.

I would still love to commission the red leather jacket from you....when you get the time. :monkey3

Me too, still would love one of those other style jackets and I will pay through the nose for it if we can only get a couple people who would still be willing to do the same.

Ray can we get an update? Is this moving along, any idea when?

Ray can we get an update? Is this moving along, any idea when?

I am sorry that printing company is unable to make the printing on the fabric as the printing details are so small.

I am asking them to try their best even if the printing will not be so clear as on the paper.

Pls ntd that every try involve money and I get nothing yet:lol ( I dare not to get any deposite from Ray as the printing is not ready)

What printer did Ray use for his? I would be happy with the printing quality of his with your tailoring :exactly:

What printer did Ray use for his? I would be happy with the printing quality of his with your tailoring :exactly:

No... Ray is just using heat transfer paper on the tee. The texture and qlty is not acceptable.

Rest assured guys when Kato feels comfortable I'll get him your deposits. If God forbid and I hope not, something happens and it falls through rest assured your deposits are safe with me and will be refunded without delay. I have no doubt Kato will work this out. His high standard for quality is something we need not worry about. If theres a way that this can be done looking as good as it should Kato will figure it out!

If theres a way that this can be done looking as good as it should Kato will figure it out!

:clap There must be a way, and I'm in no rush for quality. I'm sure Kato will deliver a beautiful product.

Yep, I gotta have this shirt! Hopefully Kato can figure something out.

I hv bad feeling that I am going to die for too busy... XDDD

Me too, still would love one of those other style jackets and I will pay through the nose for it if we can only get a couple people who would still be willing to do the same.

I would still love to commission the red leather jacket from you....when you get the time. :monkey3

So far it looks like it's just me and you Deckard.

count me in too! :grouphug

Im sure theres a good number of people whos interested in the iconic red jacket as well:rock

count me in too! :grouphug

Im sure theres a good number of people whos interested in the iconic red jacket as well:rock

I'd be in for either of his red jackets from Kato. His red pants as well.

His red pants as well.

I second that. The red dress pants would be great. :) There's nothing really like them available out there.

Back