Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

Got me in the mood to watch those Bond films now!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ky5BC3-qwGM?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ky5BC3-qwGM?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That music :rock

Last edited:

Very cool stuff Platty, I'm not a Bond fan but I must say it does look awesome. I AM a HUGE Matrix fan and Neo is by far one of my favs, that is a kickass custom you got there bro :rock

Thanks Ski!! Didn't know you were such a big Matrix fan! I'm glad you like them bud especially Neo!

Man I am getting a kick outta these responses! :rock

Thanks Ski!! Didn't know you were such a big Matrix fan! I'm glad you like them bud especially Neo!

Man I am getting a kick outta these responses! :rock

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_21967.jpg

Happens to me all the time..... :rotfl :panic:

:lol

So what's your take on the 2nd and 3rd films?

Everything was great, I enjoyed them all, the Oracle along with the Architect was a bit much but overall I really enjoyed all the films.

I really like the opulence guy in the second film with the twin bodyguards :hi5:

That's the thing ain't it, it just got a bit too much. The fight scenes are brill in Reloaded though!

Just got back from a little vacation Platty, so I didn't get the chance to see these till now. Both are awesome customs man and perfect in every way. Not to take anything away from your Neo but Bond looks as good, if not better than Hot Toys could do. Again, perfect. :rock

holy cow!!!! great customs!!! and I love the bases too! they look so legit! how did you do the bases like that?

can't wait to see more from you buddy! :duff keep up the amazing work!!!
:rock :banana

Amazing buddy, truly amazing thats it Im doing a James Bond like that, it just looks truly breath taking. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT :)

Just got back from a little vacation Platty, so I didn't get the chance to see these till now. Both are awesome customs man and perfect in every way. Not to take anything away from your Neo but Bond looks as good, if not better than Hot Toys could do. Again, perfect. :rock
No probs bud!

That's amazing of you to say that about Bond, thanks a lot man! :duff

holy cow!!!! great customs!!! and I love the bases too! they look so legit! how did you do the bases like that?

can't wait to see more from you buddy! :duff keep up the amazing work!!!
:rock :banana

EVILFACE is the resident stand decal maker! He really does amazing work! :rock

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50534

Resident Evil! :lol His decals are amazing.

Thanks for the kind words Gipetto, really means a lot mate.

Last edited:

Amazing buddy, truly amazing thats it Im doing a James Bond like that, it just looks truly breath taking. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT :)

Your repaints make the figures what they are, i'm glad you like Bond mate

Last edited:

:lol I prefer Connery in his undies myself!

Thanks mate! :duff

Do love connery as well, probably was the best bond but moore was the one I grew up watching the most and as an alan partridge fan its gotta be moore :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Lrp0wJsXNEA?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Lrp0wJsXNEA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

David Arnold has been a great composer for Bond since he started on Tomorrow never dies. He probably does the best action music these days.

I love Matrix reloaded and Revolutions. The philosophising (sp?) seemed a bit forced at times but you can't fault the action in either film. I'm normally sceptical of CGI but the attack on Zion was all very thrilling and the hand-to-hand combat was up to the same standard as the first film. None of the current trend of quick cuts so fast you haven't a clue whats going on or whos who, as most recently apparent in the A-team film...and in Quantum of Solace for that matter.

Now as Bond and Neo (1st version :naughty) are finito up i'm moving onto other stuff!

Here is a sneak peak at one of them, a WIP pic from Greggo:

Can't see many people being interested in this one but I thought I would post anyway!

28rcylt.jpg

2lnkbqx.jpg

:rock

Last edited:
Back