Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond

Hi guys!! It's been a long time, but i'm back with a Bond!

Here's my take on Skyfall Daniel Craig. It is based on the look when he is in london then travels to Skyfall in scotland with M. It's a custom pieced together by myself. Since I started collecting, and as all my good friends on here will know, i've always wanted a good quality Craig Bond in my collection. I pieced this together in my head whilst day dreaming at work over what must have been a year :lol It's fantastic to finally see it all come together. I've attempted many customs since I started collecting but this is the one i'm proud of.

The head is by bbkill, painted by the top man Pete Skywalker. He did an amazing job, exactly what I wanted. The body is the Hot Toys Agent Coulson. The suit is by toys city. The shirt is light blue, it just doesnt show well in my pictures. I sewed the collar down into the chest part of the shirt so it would lay flat and sharp, just like Craigs' shirts were in the film. The tie is from 'An Agent' - a knock off Bond set. I pretty much cut the tie in half to make the knot myself, in order to be more accurate to his tie in the film.

The base is by Triad toys. It is quite heavy. It is made of polystone and features a magnetic metal plate in the centre. So in order to keep him steady I drilled 4mm holes into his shoes, and glued magnets in. This stops him from falling over while looking pretty sharp if I do say so myself ;) The skyfall decal is of course made by the legend evilface. I really like the base and feel like it adds a great finishing touch to the figure :)

Here are some photos of him. Enjoy :)

11024180_907586972620845_843860869_n.jpg

10401689_630509710412635_842032351_n.jpg

10948957_611956812239930_1292220356_n.jpg

11084618_383132268540996_1304426525_n.jpg

11055836_1565503683721311_532591957_n.jpg

11380267_385883854929946_427002787_n.jpg

My 3 favourites:

11333358_1383296705303259_206246330_n.jpg

What a great job Pete did painting this:

11085024_831736440196889_1456926340_n.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Wow as whole that has to be the best DC bond I have seen. Your mods to the suit have made it look very well tailored.

Mind If I borrow some pics for my FB page?

Wow as whole that has to be the best DC bond I have seen. Your mods to the suit have made it look very well tailored.

Mind If I borrow some pics for my FB page?
wow thank you for the kind comments pete. Thanks again for the amazing paint work you did on it. And no not at all, borrow all you like. Please link me to the photos when you post them :)

That's an amazing Bond!
Thank you very much buddy!

I said it over on the Bond thread, but I've just got to say it again. What an incredible figure Platty! :clap

That base looks super classy [emoji41]
Thanks!!

I said it over on the Bond thread, but I've just got to say it again. What an incredible figure Platty! :clap
Thanks again, buddy! I'm glad you like it. I know I mentioned it to you before and it's a good feeling finally getting round to posting pictures on here and receiving positive comments.

wow thank you for the kind comments pete. Thanks again for the amazing paint work you did on it. And no not at all, borrow all you like. Please link me to the photos when you post them :)

Sorry for the delay in reply, work & life are always hectic and get in the way on my forum presence :lol

https://www.facebook.com/PetesPaintWorks

I think 69slimer nailed it with his comment, such a classy looking figure :duff

Re: Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond

Amazing Bond Rob! Base looks classy, sculpt is perfect and suit and futzing wonderful. I love the pictures where he's displayed alone.
If i would have place on my own, i also would love to display each figure alone. High quality! :)

Thanks for all the kind words, gents!

Bond looks great man! Love the stand too!
Thanks mate, I'm really into the stand, if I could id have one for all my figures!

Looking good Rob! :rock

Pete did his thang on the paints! :rock

Ski
Thanks broski! Yeah he certainly did. You really appreciate what you talented painters do when you get the heads in hand!
love it man! that stand is slick too! :clap
cheers bud. I'm glad you like it.

Amazing Bond Rob! Base looks classy, sculpt is perfect and suit and futzing wonderful. I love the pictures where he's displayed alone.
If i would have place on my own, i also would love to display each figure alone. High quality! :)
Thank you thrust!! The suit is just a standard toys city! Such a gorgeous mass produced suit. And for me the head is the best Daniel Craig sculpt available. Yes, displaying each alone would be the dream! However space doesn't allow it! :lol

That's stunning sir. Congrats on putting that one together. :clap
Thank you Andrew! Very kind words :)

Back