Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

The head is the only thing, everything else is done! So it won't be long :rock

Now as Bond and Neo (1st version :naughty) are wrapped up i'm moving onto other things. Three new customs are in my line of sight! :cool:

Here is a sneak peak at one of them, a WIP pic from Greggo:

Can't see many people being interested in this one but I thought I would post anyway!

28rcylt.jpg

:rock

very nice indeed!! he kind of reminds me of the last boss on the game Army of Two.

and does "1st version" mean we may be getting another? :pray:

It is mate! I was just referring to the part of the game where Soap seen Price for the first time. Price Calls him "Soap" and another soldier has never heard him be referred to as "soap" before so he asks "who's soap?"
It deffo is Soap! :lol

Last edited:

Greggo started that head tonight and sent me a load of work in progress shots as he was doing it, it was almost like I was there doing the head with him, ha!

From this

ir7r0g.jpg

To this!!!

14c9y5k.jpg

Last edited:

Here you go matey. Took some very quick shots for you, they have turned out great. All taken in daylight. This was a great sculpt to paint the detail was fantastic and its the first time I got to paint camo. I hope you like it?

img1694t.jpg

img1695s.jpg

img1696z.jpg

img1697rp.jpg

img1697rp.jpg

closeupy.jpg

img1698q.jpg

img1699p.jpg

img1701h.jpg

img1702s.jpg

holy cow! im speechless!

that scar detail, and the way the shaved hair is done is just AMAZING!!!!!

great job Greggo!!!! :rock :rock

Bloody love it mate. Thanks Gregg.

Last edited:

Think i'm going to alter Neo's outfit. I think painting the buttons on his jacket black will help. I'm also looking into dying the costume a darker black, in hand it looks like a very dark blue. You can notice it on the photos I think?

Last edited:

Jesus Platty! You do damn nice work. Is that all painted with the naked eye or do you use magnification?

I can confirm I paint with a naked eye. I cant use magnification my eyes dont seem to work with them lol

Jesus Platty! You do damn nice work. Is that all painted with the naked eye or do you use magnification?

It's a Greggo paintjob dude! If i'd of painted it he would look more like Ghost! :lol

Last edited:
Back