Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

Got the Soap head in from Greggo today, it is great. The eyes are amazing

seulv5.jpg

I used a bit of black twisty tie and sculpted some milliput to form the ear piece!

Last edited:

That looks superb bud!

Can't wait to see the finished thing!

For the ear piece you could look at picking up the head piece used on the Hot Toys John Connor V1! I don't know if its accurate or not so what you have there may be better!

Looks great though! Much better than expected :clap

:rock

Thanks mate! The finished thing is coming soon hopefully.

I checked that ear piece out ages ago, it's not accurate fortunately. Thanks though!

This is a proper badass headsculpt!

Im glad you like it matey! Im finishing off the neo sculpt today for you, should have pictures up tomorrow :)

That's cool mate. Was it easy fixing up all those blemishes??

Very Sexy : ) Love the Craig. If only SS or HT would do an official DC...sigh

Going to do this one as a WIP with updates in here rather than just show the finished figure at the end!!

4l37zm.jpg

Commando coming soon! Inspired by elaman merimies, so thanks man.

Boots are just temporary. Pants are extremely tight! You can really notice his J-lo arse :lol Happy with the vest and pants, though!

All sorts has yet to be stuck onto that vest. It's all velcro fronted as you can see so i'm hoping it'll be easy.

Loads more stuff coming, hopefully will have it by the end of this week, including the infamous rocket launcher! :D

Can anyone recommend me a thigh pistol holster big enough for the T-800's thunder thighs?

Looking good bud :duff:

The T-800 body looks 100 times better than I thought it would all exposed! Gonna look awesome!

Between you, elaman, and watching the film the other week, its making me wanna tackle it! But that won't happen any time soon!

Can't think of a pistol holster, but you could try and tackle making a custom one or something!

Thanks man. Yeah it looks better than I expected as well. I remember us talking about that. Probably looks better than expected due to just the arms being exposed.

I'm only making him because as you know I dropped my first T-800 so i've ordered another! A blesing in disguise really! Because this thing looks badass in hand and it's really early stages yet.

It's just the straps regarding the holster, none of them fit round his thigh :lol will have to try adjusting them or something.

Yeah it deffinately was a blessing in disguise! Fell ass first into something there :p :lol

It's going to look awesome once painted with the black camo and stuff!

U might have to make a custom strap for his leg, good to see you starting on this, I have a eye out for parts as I'm doing other customs on my plate. :rock

Yeah it deffinately was a blessing in disguise! Fell ass first into something there :p :lol

It's going to look awesome once painted with the black camo and stuff!
I sure did! :lol

I dunno, i'm very reluctant to have that head and body painted, it's so nice! :slap

I sure did! :lol

I dunno, i'm very reluctant to have that head and body painted, it's so nice! :slap

Understandable, but a necessary step!

Atleast you won't get an awesome paint job only to find out that the head is too small :lol

I know yeah :lol He doesn't look that bad now, can't get him to look right in my mind though, so i'm focusing on these 2 Matrix customs! Hint hint!

Thanks Elaman! It's because of you i'm building him!

He now has a holster!

nppg0p.jpg

It's not accurate enough but I may just make do. Got the desert eagle coming tomorrow so hopefully it fits inside the holster! His shotgun, rocket launcher and grenades are coming as well

Last edited:
Back