• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom MORPHEUS sunglasses by SEAN HO (1 pair left)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey freaks, I know it's been a loooong time since I've been active on the forums. In fact, it's been over a year since I last touched clay and sculpted anything :( However, I promise you I'm getting back into it this year and there will be a new public sculpt! After graduating from Notre Dame, I traveled for six months serving local non-profit organizations in Nepal, India, and Egypt with www.KingdomJourneys.org as a consultant and since returning, I've been working at a large design firm as a product designer in Minneapolis :)

I recently purchased a new puppy and will be moving apartments again. I've realized that my prized figures (Neo, Morpheus, and Iron Man Mark IV) have just been rotting away in storage boxes because I haven't had the time to fully unpack. Unfortunately, I have a huge amount of student loans to pay off and puppy bills to account for, and so I am selling off the last of my collection. Morpheus was just sold this morning but I still have this Neo figure and Hot Toys Iron Man (Mark IV, donut version).

I understand there are other versions floating around or in the works, but this full figure set is still a rare deal, featuring an amazing paintjob by Sean Ho and Kato's legendary 1:6 masterpiece outfits. I'm selling it at barely above the original price 3 years ago.

Neo Full Figure (Matrix) - SOLD
($35 international Express Mail Shipping)

Comes with everything you see in the photos except the stand.
- Head sculpt by SUNOHC & SEAN HO
- Painted by SEAN HO
- Outfit tailored by KATO.E (pants & robe)
- (1) Painted Sunglasses by SEAN HO
- (1) Sai Sword
- (1) Kungfu hand
- (1) Fist hand
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by KATO.E, SEAN HO, & SUNOHC

xs4b.jpg
22s8.jpg

ye92.jpg

gwo2.jpg

fne0.jpg

6otx.jpg

2bzc9.jpg

9hu3.jpg

7bmm3.jpg

ytf3k.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Neo Matrix Full Figure (sunohc), Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (new)

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV (MMS123) - SOLD
($35 international Express Mail Shipping)

I know this figure is pretty rare to find these days, especially in this condition. I'm pretty sure you could resell on eBay for $600+ but I can't sell on there anymore.This was one of the last figures that I held onto as I traveled and moved around. It was mostly in storage so it's in Like New Condition.

- Everything that is in the original box.
- Original Hot Toys Shipping Box
- Like New Condition (only displayed briefly)

Features :
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
- Newly developed alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Newly developed movie-accurate helmet
- LED-lighted eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- (1) piece of detachable chest armor
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Detachable forearm rockets
- (4) pairs of interchangeable palms:
- (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Retractable countermeasure dispenser
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor
Accessories :
- (1) pair of red framed sunglasses
- (1) donut box with one donut inside
- Extendable figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo
- One more additional square-shaped figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark IV nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

i1m7p.jpg

eyf9.jpg

psc8.jpg

ttvya.jpg

hvmb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Neo Matrix Full Figure (sunohc), Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV (new)

I also have (2) TWO Morpheus sunglasses (sculpted and painted by SEAN HO) available, $15 each, free shipping anywhere.
* just the sunglasses, no headsculpt or anything else

qx6ek.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Neo Matrix Figure (sunohc), Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV, Morpheus glas

Don't mind at all, wish there were nicer photos to due them justice, such an awesome figure and glasses are top notch! Regret selling that figure would of bought yours!! haha, Good luck with Sale!

Re: FS: Custom Neo Matrix Figure (sunohc), Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV, (Price Drop)

Bump, just dropped prices on both Iron Man & Neo Figure. Please PM me with Best Offer too!
(first come first serve!)

Re: FS: Custom Neo Matrix Figure (sunohc), Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV, (Price Drop)

both Neo and Iron Man 2 are SOLD!

one pair of morpheus sunglassses are remaining!

Back