Pixar's WALL-E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and thanks DA.
Do go see this one Josh. It is a classic. Not many of those around these days. Kinda surprises you to see one. Most modern movies don't qualify.

I'm gonna try to bring the kids to see it tomorrow. First day of Vacation!

:rock

August 29th :monkey2
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

really looking forward to this.
The dark knight , wall-e and tropic thunder are my most anticipated this year !

Its great because there all different genres !.

Question: Which is the most advanced and expensive WALL-E robot out/coming out? I've seen one for $69-$89 (the U-Control WALL-E), but I thought there was one between $100-$200. Anyone know?

Aha! I figured it out. The images in that Gearlog article were of the $69 U-Control one that's out now.

The big 'un is called "Wall-E Ultimate Control" and TRU has it at $249.99 with a release date of 9/13/2008.

Here's a pic and the specs:

pTRU1-4120657dt.jpg

Features

All movie-like robotic movement and integrated character animation is controlled by a next- generation, advanced micro processor to generate variable speeds integrated with smart-check position action & movement.

Sleep and auto shut-off modes.

Easy-to-use IR Remote Control.

Stands over 16" tall.

Includes 7.2V rechargeable power source. Remote requires 3 - AA batteries (not included).

Product Description

Wall"E really comes to life in this full-function robot with movie-like movement and original character voice & SFX. Turn-on WALL"E and he instantly comes alive with light-up eyes and realistic character expressions. His exceptionally cute personality soon emerges with his interactive original character voice, pre-programmed SFX and a range of highly advanced creative technology interfaces. Interactive play and pre-programmed IR controlled animation includes: Independent, motorized rubber treads for forward, reverse, left, right, tilt-forward chassis and 360* spins. Independent up/down arms with left/right wrists with rotating and gripping hand articulation. Fully articulated left/ right & tilt-up/down head unit. Independent eye components with tilt-up/down movement and realistic blinking light-up eyes. Wall-E's engaging, autonomous interactive-play with you and the environment is achieved through the addition of voice activation command and object avoidance sensors and pre-programmed character SFX. Audio sensors in his body allow him to respond (turns his head to the source) and react (then turns his body to the source and talk) for a very life-like, interactive experience.

Manufacturer's Age: 8 years and up

Our Recommended Age: 8 - 12 years (details)

Batteries: 3 AA batteries are required (not included)

Item #: 515510

SKU: C92C5853

UPC/EAN/ISBN: 064442602604

Manufacturer #: 60260

Aha! I figured it out. The images in that Gearlog article were of the $69 U-Control one that's out now.

The big 'un is called "Wall-E Ultimate Control" and TRU has it at $249.99 with a release date of 9/13/2008.

Here's a pic and the specs:

pTRU1-4120657dt.jpg

Is that the one with the eyes that light up? If so, I don't know why they would do that because they don't look that way in the movie. :huh

Back