Pixar's WALL-E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did no one else notice that Sigourney Weaver was the voice of the Axiom's Computer? I thought it was her the first time, but after seeing it a second time I am positive it is her. Too cool!! :rock

Someone take me to the theaters to see Wall-E when I visit the states in a couple of weeks. It doesn't premiere until late August over here.

And I want Incredibles 2 one day...

Pordey! You're coming to visit - first time in the states? Definitely try to see the movies before they come to your neck of the woods - then you can brag to your buddies that you've seen them ;)

Just don't read too many spoilers before you come!

original.png

:woo YES!!!!!!! :woo

I really hope that 'Disney File' is their version of 'Digital Copy' that would be freakin' sweet!! :banana:joy:chew

I believe it is--this is also supposed to be included with Sleeping Beauty in October. I think they know that parents/families need an option to watch the movie in multiple (non-BR) players.

Despite being a 2 hour ad for Recycling I really loved this film, I only say that because I'm married to a real planeteer and love to go the other way to annoy her and she is reading over my shoulder right now....and I just got slapped in the head....annnnyway I will be buying this the first day it comes out, I really wasn't a fan of Ratatouille and its nice to have the old Pixar back. Now where is my Incredibles 2. :lol

I believe it is--this is also supposed to be included with Sleeping Beauty in October. I think they know that parents/families need an option to watch the movie in multiple (non-BR) players.
Sweet, I can't wait to watch this on BD and on my iPod. I'll be picking up Sleeping Beauty and pretty much all Disney BD's from here on out.

Despite being a 2 hour ad for Recycling I really loved this film, I only say that because I'm married to a real planeteer and love to go the other way to annoy her and she is reading over my shoulder right now....and I just got slapped in the head....annnnyway I will be buying this the first day it comes out, I really wasn't a fan of Ratatouille and its nice to have the old Pixar back. Now where is my Incredibles 2. :lol

I thought the more important message was the direction of the human race. It felt like a cartoon version of "Idiocracy." Which I'd agree with 100%.

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.*

I watched the Nightmare Before Christmas Blu-ray tonight and it had a preview for the Walll-E Blu-ray. Oh my god it looks so good in Blu-ray! (Both Nightmare and Wall-e!)
I can't wait for Wall-E to come out. This movie, Iron Man, and Dark Knight are the best movies of 2008 so far in my opinion.:banana

Sweet, I can't wait to watch this on BD and on my iPod. I'll be picking up Sleeping Beauty and pretty much all Disney BD's from here on out.

Same here man! They announced Pinocchio, Snow White, Fantasia, Fantasia 2000, and Beauty and the Beast all coming to Blu-ray by the end of 2010!!
And of course Finding Nemo should be coming out soon too I think.

Who got this today? I've yet to see it. Blind buy for me on blu-ray.

I'm going to pick it up either tomorrow or by the weekend. I still need to buy HBII as well. :banghead

I never saw the movie in theaters, but it's pretty hard to go wrong when your dealing with a Pixar movie. EVERY movie has been amazing!!!! My personal favorite is still Toy Story, but who knows after I see WALL-E.

I got my copy yesterday. It's stunning in Blu-ray, and is without a doubt one of the best movies of 2008 thus far.

Back