1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 currently but put in an order for a 3rd Trinity recently so I could have 3 looks:

- Matrix 1 Lobby
- Matrix 1 Dodge This
- Matrix Sequel

I have 2 currently but put in an order for a 3rd Trinity recently so I could have 3 looks:

- Matrix 1 Lobby
- Matrix 1 Dodge This
- Matrix Sequel

Cool. I have mine in the lobby scene but have been thinking about a second one to represent the sequels (displayed alongside Morpheus and "priest" Neo.)

I would kill for a 1/6 scale dark green Ducati 996...

Cool. I have mine in the lobby scene but have been thinking about a second one to represent the sequels (displayed alongside Morpheus and "priest" Neo.)

I would kill for a 1/6 scale dark green Ducati 996...

Could you get one of the 1/6 Ducati bikes and just paint it?

A few years ago, I bought a yellow 1/6 Ducati that was part of a custom Biker Bride set from another collector - although, technically i believe the bike in Kill Bill was a Kawasaki. But from a distance, it's close enough.

I wonder if another 3rd party will step in and make a new Trinity. We have gotten 2 relatively good ones so far.

Could you get one of the 1/6 Ducati bikes and just paint it?

A few years ago, I bought a yellow 1/6 Ducati that was part of a custom Biker Bride set from another collector - although, technically i believe the bike in Kill Bill was a Kawasaki. But from a distance, it's close enough.

I wonder if another 3rd party will step in and make a new Trinity. We have gotten 2 relatively good ones so far.

I once had two 1/6 scaled Ducati's (I believe they were 998) in red and yellow. I've searched for them and have had no luck finding them. Had planned to try repainting one of them for whenever a 1/6 Trinity was released. Its been years but I need to find them!

One of the arms on my Trinity’s sunglasses has broken after she nearly took a swan dive out of my detolf. ��

Does anyone have a pair of the sunglasses they don’t need, or did the guy who did the custom Neo glasses do a pair for Trinity?

I don't believe that DoggieDoc has done a pair for Trinity, as of yet.

To be honest, the ones that came with Trinity were not that bad. Is there any way of fixing the broken sunglasses? Perhaps with a spot of super-glue? The only other option is either Ebay or the online shops that sell loose parts.

The arm is so thin that I can’t see superglue working, at least without it looking super obvious

Finally got time to open this......

Really great figure. HT is not getting any of my money anymore when third party figures look this good.

6d9607cfa2ca191f782dbbdc7684760c.jpg

dd6a1a2682c68d8c02f9ca22a36b6384.jpg

200db4fce31847006e91d1bc93821641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but as an avid Matrix 1/6 collector, I just have to ask something that has been searing my brain for a long time...WTH are we in the aliens and robots sub-forum???! IMG_20210514_233337.jpg

And yes, this is an excellent 3rd party figure that fits in very well with the rest of my collection, even though it was by far the cheapest (although Yunsil coat does help a little :) )

I'm sorry, but as an avid Matrix 1/6 collector, I just have to ask something that has been searing my brain for a long time...WTH are we in the aliens and robots sub-forum???!

As an avid Matrix fan, you never noticed that The Matrix is 'The Machine'... ? A world of robots. The heroes avatars are essentially that. As are the Agents.

The word 'robot' has to be looked at more broadly than literal C-3POs.

I love your Agent Smith BTW. I've been trying to build/bash/buy one since 2000 and still have no quality Smith.

Great looking display, dneilan1!

Crap, now I REALLY want a second Trinity...

By the way, any chance that you could share a few more pics of the Neo hiding behind the Hot Toys one?

I agree with Wor-Gar in that we really need a high quality Smith. I do like the ToyWorks one but we could always use an even better version.

As an avid Matrix fan, you never noticed that The Matrix is 'The Machine'... ? A world of robots. The heroes avatars are essentially that. As are the Agents.

The word 'robot' has to be looked at more broadly than literal C-3POs.

I love your Agent Smith BTW. I've been trying to build/bash/buy one since 2000 and still have no quality Smith.

I get what you are saying, but I guess I don't feel like any of the characters are aliens or robots in the traditional sense to me. I don't equate machines with robots necessarily. Not a big deal, just always felt off to me to call it aliens and robots when the protagonists were not (I guess it's all debatable if you want to go down that rabbit trail). Anyway...

The Smith is the Jnix sculpt and there was a limited Yunsil run on the suit I got lucky to get in on.

Great looking display, dneilan1!

Crap, now I REALLY want a second Trinity...

By the way, any chance that you could share a few more pics of the Neo hiding behind the Hot Toys one?

I agree with Wor-Gar in that we really need a high quality Smith. I do like the ToyWorks one but we could always use an even better version.

I will post a few more pics of "final battle Neo" when I get a chance. It is a Hot Toys Neo weathered with a rooted head sculpt that I bought from a collector a while back. Ended up being a pretty cool find.

I managed to fix my broken Trinity sunglasses quite nicely, with the help of some Gorilla Glue. 🙂

However, they were quite loose and easily knocked off even before they got broken, so I’m looking for an unobvious way to keep them in place but still removable (or no gluing). Any suggestions?

Yeah, I thought of that but it’s either blue or white, so might look rather obvious, and might damage the paint on the face in the long term.

Back