• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Props and Model Kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Much Garlic

Super Freak
Reaction score
3D Scanner Shining Einstar. European power connector. Bought it in August last year, but need to sell it, as unforeseen expenses came up. Good condition.
Can do 0.2mm and 0.1 resolution scanning. Added a picture of one of the scans to show what it is capable of.
Looking for $978 + shipping.
TPR4DoM.jpg

v8HHcMY.jpg

ghsbXTF.jpg

GeeneModels / GN Models / Roostercat - Lost World Jurassic Park - T-Rex Bull - 1:18 scale. Looking for $325 + shipping
It is a little bigger than the Horizon Jurassic Park T-Rex kit, but they work together, as they are pretty close in scale.
PjEDH59.jpg

Some pictures from when GeeneModels first showed it off on TheClubhouse.net forum - if you have access to the forum you can check out the post here: THE CLUBHOUSE • View topic - Yet another 2 JP style dino
8wpEaEW.png

2gM9OlG.png

Nanmu - Jurassic Park - Triceratops - Standing - Comes with original box and paperwork. Looking for $60 + shipping
(Placeholder picture from Nanmu until I take one of my own.)
gSJ1qXo.png

Nanmu - Jurassic Park - Triceratops - Sick - Comes with original box and paperwork. Looking for $74 + shipping - SOLD
TvU4Td9.png

Nanmu - Jurassic Park - T-Rex - Male - Comes with original box and paperwork. Looking for $71 + shipping
(Placeholder picture from Nanmu until I take one of my own.)
eHrrzzF.jpg

All 3 sold together for $125 + shipping

Obitsu 24BD-F01W-M, 24cm, Girl, Body: White, medium size chest figure bought to fit the Chloe Moretz head sculpt, but it was too slender and made her look like an anime character.
Looking for $32 + shipping
, on Flickr

TBLeague 1/6 S24A~27B Female Seamless Body Flexible Steel Stainless Figure Doll - again, bought to fit to the Chloe head, but it had some of the same issues as the Obitsu - too slender.
Looking for $38 + shipping
, on Flickr

1:6 scale The Crow - Brandon Lee - by Inteleg. Has been trimmed and partially assembled - haven't attached the arms as I was planning on filling the body with plaster, so he wouldn't topple over. Comes with original box.
Looking for $35 + shipping
rUB79lW.jpg

1:6 scale heads.
Mad Max - Mel Gibson by Unknown producer. Came with a full Mad Max sculpt, but I reworked the body for something else. $15 + shipping
Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood by Jim Maddox. $20 + shipping
Terminator - Arnold Schwarzenegger by Jim Maddox. $20 + shipping. Have partially converted an old Superman kit to use for the body which can be acquired along with the head for free - unfinished and needs work.
John McClane - Bruce Willis by SunoHC. $20 + shipping
Lara Croft - Angelina Jolie by SunoHC. $20 + shipping
Hit Girl/Let Me In vampire - with mask - Chloe Moretz by Warrior Gate Productions. $40 + shipping
Buy the lot for $100 + shipping.

QeY48VM.jpg

HulVvUX.jpg

1:6 Supergirl - Helen Slater by Tsukuda. Comes with box (faded) and instructions.
Looking for $65 + shipping
a5OmnYW.jpg

1:6 scale Yoda model kit by Vejeen. Cut out about 1-1.5cm of the lower body to get him down to more accurate proportions as the torso was originally too long. Never filled the gap as I wanted to rework the sleeves into the accurate sewn together look of the original puppet. Sanded down the shoulders to give him that droopy old look. Also sculpted a new cane which is more accurate than the stock cane, which I no longer have. Painted him previously, but stripped it away as best I could.
Looking for $30 + shipping
tf3jQjK.jpg

Marmit Stormtrooper. Partly assembled and legs are a little loose and has had extensive repairs done to them when the peg broke when putting the abdomen piece on the figure. Holds well for display only, but should handle with care. No yellowing.
$65 + shipping
VUcLU5k.jpg

Kaiyodo 1:6 scale Darth Vader, comes with box and paperwork. Had to make replacement resin arms as I cut up the original arms to make the hands on belt pose and never finished - used as many of the original parts in creation of the new arms. $35 + shipping
lIqTsBG.jpg

1:6 military lot.
Will split up the lot, but be aware shipping from Denmark may be equal or more than the individual parts.
From top left to right:
WW2 German steel helmet. Military radio parts. Chain with lock & key. Assorted knives. 2 M1911 guns w shells. 2 MP40 w magazines. 4 German handgranades. 2 German pistols w holster & belts. Machine gun shells. Furuta Sterling Sub Machine Gun. Ultimate Soldier MG-34 set.
Female police uniform & accessories + Walkie Talkie - SOLD.
$45 + shipping.
NUA8Yq4l.jpg

Last edited:
Rare Tsukuda 1:6 scale Batman Returns. Cut out the mouth piece and inserted the Billiken spare head - haven't found the original Tsukuda mouthpiece yet. No box or paperwork. Has been painted and subsequently stripped, hence the remainder of primer on the kit. No box or paperwork. Second picture below shows the kit as it looks now, as I stripped the primer off. Asking $65 + shipping.
* Horizon 1:6 scale Batman Returns Catwoman (actually 1:5 scale in size). Unstarted, contains all parts, with box and paperwork. $30 + shipping
Package deal: $80 + shipping
EkJGPEw.jpg
, on Flickr

Rare Tsukuda 1:6 scale Terminator 2 T-800 model kit. Some shelf-wear on the box, but nothing severe: all complete. $65 + shipping
gDyemu8.jpg

Diamond select Toys Buffy "Becoming" bust. Comes with box and all paperwork. $30 + shipping
L8qSUbO.jpg

Scaled Vader Prints Sale - 1:6 scale, scanned and printed from full scale props:
All original prints from the professional printing company and they come with no rights to reproduce. Please honor that when contacting me.

v1 Vader Print Set - from my original David Laserscanner scans. Needs filling and sanding (lots of sanding) and all the excess on the insides of many of the print files needs to be ground out to finish it. Is smaller than the v2 sets, but will make a pretty decent RotJ style. The reason the dome looks different is because I have primed it after filling and sanding the outer surface - inner surface still needs a lot of work in order for it to sit properly on the face mask. For advanced modelers! $250 + shipping
Consists of:
Dome
Face Mask
Chest Armor and Shoulder Bells
Various Chest and Belt Boxes
Various Sabers
Various Accessories - Tusks and Mouth and Chin Vent Grills (Some of the tusk models from the next listing will be included with this one)
Shins
, on Flickr
, on Flickr

v2 newer Prints - from Mike Warren's sculpt and scan with Sean Dabbs rework, as well as my own rework and sculpting scars and hair. Cleaned up Dave Prowse heads - 1 reveal style with scars - merged ESB rear head scars with RotJ top head and left cheek scars - and 1 normal with hair. Asking $100 + shipping for the pair - $55 + shipping for individual heads
, on Flickr

v2 newer Prints - from Battlefront game. (Will include the older style tusks from the older v2 Vader helmets picture). This one has been cleaned up so there are no decal imprints or surface flaws - it is clean and smooth.
RotJ - Battlefront Menu helmet - scanned from original helmet - $55 + shipping
, on Flickr

Last edited:
Put a 3D scanner up for sale I bought recently. I no longer have any need for it as I bought an Shining Einstar scanner as well.

Back