1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAH , Ekiahobbies pushed back orders again till JUNE, they are calling it the second batch......

Guess we will see if they improve anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is showing as pre order on their website again and due in October. Anyone else order from Ekia hobbies before? Looks like payment will be due in full. Reluctant to order without a good reference.

Yeah, I thought of that but it’s either blue or white, so might look rather obvious, and might damage the paint on the face in the long term.
A bit late, but I've used blu-tac on a lot of things, and it can react with paint, and also paper, but it has to be on there a LONG time, and it also doesn't "bleed", so if there's a tiny dot of mild discoloration, it's only ever where the blu-tac was.

Having said that though, it usually reacts when it's on something quite porous, I suspect a figure will be fine. It's pretty non-reactive, in general.

This is showing as pre order on their website again and due in October. Anyone else order from Ekia hobbies before? Looks like payment will be due in full. Reluctant to order without a good reference.
I've only ordered twice but both were already in-stock orders. They have a lot of stuff on pre-order on their website, which I normally wouldn't say is any sort of red flag, but some of that stuff has been available from other retailers for awhile, so it makes me hesitant to PO anything.

Ekia has always been solid when I ordered. They do tend to get their stock after everyone else(I openly mean last). But it does mean they usually have figures up for order after everywhere else is sold out.

just got mine from giantoy but seems like she's missing a pair of sunglasses. there are two sets of long coats though.

The two coats is correct. One for the first film and the other for the subsequent films.

I wish she had come with the shorter coat that we see in the opening scene of the first film.

E-tbe3iVkAQcS5N.jpg

Yep, slow as they come, but reliable.

Mine was delivered a day early. Got it today.
55f5306db6dbd8f5af64725f0fc5f513.jpg

a40e8994a010f33d210752b5a72f06a1.jpg

dcf419c4f3c8d835ccf4897d8ae2b398.jpg

8ae00dbd6673980c349d85e375672083.jpg

This is a great set and the addition of the seamless body really brings it up a notch but I still think it?s a bit too thin for Trinity so I used a Phicen 29B. Gives her a bit wider shoulders and hips.
e423e8de6e2c4714f2a2ac2d9f97e755.jpg

a78128c6e1b3aa6e0e1c23c67699d26f.jpg

ba779142fc253b3b1324d1cc5e6d04cc.jpg

Bust is a bit too big but otherwise a better fit I think. I also did the neck mod to lower the head and trimmed the neckline of the shirt. Not perfect but I can live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What shade of skin have they/you used? Pale or suntan - tis hard to tell…

wish someone makes a better head sculpt someday for Trin. And yeah the shorter coat would have been better than having two long ones.

DSC_9262res.png

DSC_9273res.png

Back