1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick side by side with its "inspiration." Jinx's was much paler and uses a thicker Phicen body with tighter clothing, better tailoring, as could be expected.

81b2ebe5f486eb9e198f6f032af25115.jpg

78169ed84d7f40a0b960b90df67bea1a.jpg

Whoa! First time I?ve seen this! Really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is the hesdsculpt on the right looks like a dead ringer for trinity with the sunglasses on.

Swapped glasses to see if that looks better:
c7958d66190e0117d2d31748990bb5e7.jpg

Have you got a pic of the Jnix without the coat?

You may be able to get CyberKiller's more tightly tied for a snugger fit than it is out of the box. I feel like her boobs hang a little low, too. As far a posability goes, though, CyberKiller wins the day; you can't move the jinx much at all without worrying about ripper her outfit.

f341c43c169fd8d95eb0274651653313.jpg

c4125c19a798ef6cd548e75ffb10ef24.jpg

I hope my pictures are not doing either injustice. They are both great! I honestly am not sure which way I am going to go with my display.

Ah hah. I think I know what?s going on. The cyberkiller trinity actually has a good head sculpt. But it?s unfortunately an older Carrie Ann Moss... looks middle aged. This is especially pronounced when you display it with the sunglasses on as it draws attention to the more bloated cheeks. Take the sunglasses off and it becomes a great sculpt due to the eyes which are well done.

The other sculpt on the right however has a slimmer facial profile which looks more like a young Carrie Ann moss at the time of Matrix 1. The sunglasses conceal the eyes which IMO isn?t as strong as the cyberkiller. But I suspect the problem with the eyes isn?t the sculpt itself but the pain job. I think a better paint job can actually make it the difinitive trinity.

So summary: display cyberkiller without sunglasses. And the other with sunglasses.

Quick side by side with its "inspiration." Jinx's was much paler and uses a thicker Phicen body with tighter clothing, better tailoring, as could be expected.

81b2ebe5f486eb9e198f6f032af25115.jpg

78169ed84d7f40a0b960b90df67bea1a.jpg

Ah hah. I think I know what?s going on. The cyberkiller trinity actually has a good head sculpt. But it?s unfortunately an older Carrie Ann Moss... looks middle aged. This is especially pronounced when you display it with the sunglasses on as it draws attention to the more bloated cheeks. Take the sunglasses off and it becomes a great sculpt due to the eyes which are well done.

The other sculpt on the right however has a slimmer facial profile which looks more like a young Carrie Ann moss at the time of Matrix 1. The sunglasses conceal the eyes which IMO isn?t as strong as the cyberkiller. But I suspect the problem with the eyes isn?t the sculpt itself but the pain job. I think a better paint job can actually make it the difinitive trinity.

So summary: display cyberkiller without sunglasses. And the other with sunglasses.

I would say you nailed a lot of my gut feelings. CyberKiller's face feels older or, oddly, more like Trinity outside the Matrix. Jinx, on the other hand, has the paler and younger look of Trinity when in the Matrix. I see Carrie Ann Moss in both.

Your comment about painting the Jinx's eyes may be exactly what she needs to be better.

This leaves me a bit confused because I thought CyberKiller was a re-cast of Jinx's without the little hair piece across her forehead. They seem to share a lot including the same line above the ears for the sunglasses to sit. Yet, they do look different enough to go beyond it just being the paint apps.

GAH , Ekiahobbies pushed back orders again till JUNE, they are calling it the second batch......

Guess we will see if they improve anything.

They must have only gotten in a few of their orders. Mine shipped from them 3 days ago, should get it today.

GAHHHHHH . I emailed them yesterday to ask about mine.....

Still no shipping.

I am interested to see if Version 2 changed anything.

Arrived today. Unfortunately no time to open it till next weekend.
042f322eeed888e0787f3cb55c8fee36.jpg

Back