1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with the glasses that came with the figure. They are not as bad as the Toys Works ones (Morpheus) that I did replace with Doggie Doc's.

Anyone know of anywhere that still has this, or is still taking orders? Took my eye of the ball for too long, juggling other things, and looks like I've missed the boat from the sites I've already checked. Still, I'd rather not have to pay ebay markup prices if I don't have to...

This sold very well so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did another run. Toys Works did it for Morpheus after he sold out quickly.

Drake, you might try contacting a few sites to see if they have stock. OSK was sold out when I emailed Kit to see if he would get more and he said he actually had some left in stock. That was a while ago now but same thing could be true of other retailers.

Very possible, Cocoboloboy, but I don't want to risk waiting on something that might never happen. :)

Worth a shot, Wor-Gar, cheers. :)

V2... with improvements.

Wish someone would do that with Smith.

Improvements?? :wink1: I may have to double-dip!

I know he doesn't photograph well but I have to admit that I really like the Toy Works Smith and wish that I had picked up a second one. The price was great, too.

Quick side by side with its "inspiration." Jinx's was much paler and uses a thicker Phicen body with tighter clothing, better tailoring, as could be expected.

81b2ebe5f486eb9e198f6f032af25115.jpg

78169ed84d7f40a0b960b90df67bea1a.jpg

Funny thing is the hesdsculpt on the right looks like a dead ringer for trinity with the sunglasses on.

But take those glasses off and it’s the left sculpt that’s better.

Quick side by side with its "inspiration." Jinx's was much paler and uses a thicker Phicen body with tighter clothing, better tailoring, as could be expected.

81b2ebe5f486eb9e198f6f032af25115.jpg

78169ed84d7f40a0b960b90df67bea1a.jpg

Have you got a pic of the Jnix without the coat? I?d be interested to see if the top is more accurate than the Cyber Killer top.

Back