1/6 TOYS WORKS TW010 1/6 Transcender Action Figure (Agent Smith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It definitely isn't HT quality, as the video emphasizes, but I think with some better futzing, it will look better in hand.

Once Trinity ships, I'll be set, as far as my Matrix display goes, and I can always tweak as needed.

Pretty much how I feel! I know these aren't perfect HT quality either, but in (hopefully) less than a year completing my Matrix collection will be pretty nice. I'm trying to think who'd be a #5 for me if one was created. Maybe Cypher, but he's the only one who'd probably be better as a 'real world' version since he's not in the Matrix as much.

I'm coming around on that cartoon "mad" head. I really like its extreme expression since Smith was so extreme. Just not sure about the whole package. Hope someone here gets it so I can ask about the suit.

Pretty much how I feel! I know these aren't perfect HT quality either, but in (hopefully) less than a year completing my Matrix collection will be pretty nice. I'm trying to think who'd be a #5 for me if one was created. Maybe Cypher, but he's the only one who'd probably be better as a 'real world' version since he's not in the Matrix as much.

I'm not sure how far I want to go down this rabbit hole...

I think with the big three and Smith, I would be good to go. Maybe a Tank in front of several computer displays running the streaming matrix code. That would make for a very cool display.

I'm coming around on that cartoon "mad" head. I really like its extreme expression since Smith was so extreme. Just not sure about the whole package. Hope someone here gets it so I can ask about the suit.

Mine's doing the L.A. holding pattern, similar to what happened with another figure a month or two ago. Unsure when it will hit the USPS system, though.

Saw this comparison on FB today, and the figure is looking pretty undersized next to Neo I think...

FB_IMG_1587672425817.jpg

Hopefully a trick of the camera as it looks like 1/7 scale! Oh dear

I always thought Neo looked kind of huge, but they should've had the HT figure in hand to design around that no matter what.

Yeah it doesn't help that the Smith sculpt is probably a recast of a recast of a recast, so it's shrunk quite a bit since the original.

lol you'd think they'd just be recasting the original HT head and not the KO heads; if they've gotta make a whole new mold anyway.

I should have this guy at some point, as I ordered through TNS, but definitely just a place holder for something better. Really hoping HT still gives us proper green suit version as I?m still kicking myself for selling my Toribox/Inigo set. But for a shelf warmer and to add some character, it?ll work.

No one here receive theirs yet? I had ordered from KGHobby and they haven't said anything at all yet.

I should have mine from Giantoy by about Tuesday... Tracking is now updating. Looks like some youtube reviewers got theirs already...

I should have mine from Giantoy by about Tuesday... Tracking is now updating. Looks like some youtube reviewers got theirs already...

Justin?s Collection posted his review recently.

I will watch the video later, hopefully he compares the scale with the Hot Toys Neo.

I will probably pick up this figure since who knows if/when Hot Toys will ever release Agent Smith. Even if they do, I?ll enjoy displaying this 3rd party for a few years.

Also I can always pick up the Hot Toys down the road and still keep the 3rd party since having multiple Agent Smiths was a thing in the sequels.

The Justin review is helpful.

Some things I just can't get around: the scale to HT Neo is terrible and unsolvable. The pants are cut too short to allow you to heighten him, and the sculpt is so small it would look odd given any more height.

Since I already have the head they recasted from -- the HT Schmidt -- its probably about the same cost to buy a better suit, tie and shirt online and bash this figure myself. The only thing I lose is the glasses, but I'd likely get a better pair from DoggieDoc anyway. Also, better Desert Eagles on ebay as well. Black suits, whites shirts and black ties are pretty cheap on ebay.

As a place holder, this figure looks fine though for $135.

Yeah with how much sharper the detail was on the HT head in his review, it really does look like Toysworks made a mold off of a recast of a recast instead of off the real thing. Although interestingly the HT didn't look that much larger to me. How does it compare to Neo in size?

My order supposedly shipped out on April 7th, arrived in LA on May 5th and still hasn't hit the USPS tracking.

Just caught the Justin Reviews video. The scale is definitely too small. Pretty disappointing, all around.

I jumped the pre-order gun, unfortunately. I was so impressed with the Morpheus figure that I figured this one would be equally good.

I do have the HT Red Skull sculpt so may try swapping it out, just as long as he doesn't appear to look like a melon-head...

Back