1/6 TOYS WORKS TW010 1/6 Transcender Action Figure (Agent Smith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sentinel is glorious. Does it scale well enough with the figures? I forget how big they are supposed to be. I know I thought they were bigger than they actually are, so I always get confused.

It scales well enough for me. I think it’s maybe 1:10 scale if not 1:12. It fits in well with any Matrix collection though because there are so few instances of humans face to face with a Sentinel that’s there’s no real solid sense of how they compare.

It definitely isn't in 1/6 scale but I think it scales well, too. Even so, it is a huge space hog.

I've started by straightening out all of the tendrils and will work my way in bending them into a pose so that it can fit in a Detolf shelf without looking cramped.

I just noticed that I'm possibly missing 3 of the bent plastic arms that attach to the head. I've got 4 on one side and 3 on the other. While it doesn't look bad, I wish I had those.

To give you an idea of size and scale, I threw this quick pic together.

IMG_1392.jpg

I'm curious if the smaller versions from McFarlane would be a better choice. I know that they are not as detailed but you could have two or three on display and not take up as much room.

No, I like the larger McFarlane. It looks almost right with the gang in the back. I know its a beast, but maybe get creative -- having it rising high up on its legs, towering over your figures in an arch. I'm sure there's ways to make it take up a small footprint on the shelf.

Finished my secondary pair of shades for the rage Smith. They’re sculpted over a wire- not perfectly symmetrical or sharp, kind of clumpy on the surface but they do the job from a typical viewing distance.
70505CF2-AFC8-4B7F-BBE4-DB6CFF1AE96B.jpg
Also ordered a body, fancy suit and desert eagle on sprus to bash a second Smith as cheaply as possible without going for absolute bottom of the barrel parts. Just need to fashion a tie clip which should be a piece of cake.
AB46F3BE-22B3-4309-8ADA-23B9F5D6F8E3.jpeg
2EAC73A5-457B-4BED-BA49-10F69D521A42.jpeg
C25704D6-BCC0-4C84-8B05-844D158A5CED.jpeg

I forgot I'm almost positive I built one of those Desert Eagle model kits a while ago, I think I just threw them in Punisher's bag lol. Thanks for reminding me, looking forward to see your complete bash!

The spare body and black suit I order arrived today so I’ve got two Smiths now. The Desert Eagle still hasn’t even shipped but I don’t think I’ll need it for the second Smith. Who new you could set a 30 day limit on posting time on ebay? Guess I’ll have to keep an eye on that as it’ll probably turn out to be a scam. Anyways- The body I got appears to be identical to the one used by Toys Works so well done me- the suit I chose however must be intended for a way buffet body. The shirt is very baggy and has a very soft collar, the trousers are way longer than the figure’s legs and the jacket is seriously thick. Its a well made set for sure but not quite right for Smith. The TW suit is so lightweight and fits the body very snuggly. Shoes aren’t correct but that’s not something I’ll ever care about. They’re black so work for me.

All that said, I simply had to do some futzing- linked the front & back shirt ends together between the figures legs with a wire to keep it from riding up and pinned the jacket at the back to give it a sleeker appearance. You can fold the trouser ends up inside the leg if he’s in a standing pose but I opted for flight so the added length came in handy to cover his sockless ankles.
E0127407-9A56-40AD-BDB7-9413C96DD6FC.jpg
71F9D279-9DA7-4455-B1D2-95848320DEED.jpg
990DB435-6E81-4FEC-AA54-6C391CBA94A8.jpg
Glasses sculpted by me and tie clip just made from a paper fastener. Originally good but brushed silver over it. Piece of cake.
All in all I’m very Happy with the display. That’s two Smiths for less cash than Hot Toys Neo. I think two is enough for now.

Love the custom work, Chopper Face! It definitely looks better than my initial custom Smith.

I was able to order a Toy-Works Smith body, suit, shoes and base/stand from Ebay several weeks ago. Who knows when it will arrive, though.

I only need a white shirt and black tie to complete the figure and simply add the second head sculpt that we got.

There was no way I could get his ear piece to stay in place, so I've got him on display as "unplugged from the Matrix" Agent Smith, from one of the sequels... :wink1:

Mine supposedly shipped from KGHobby a week or so ago but have no idea when it'll show up. They didn't change the shipping address from my job to home like I asked though, so I have to track it and go in sometime to grab it lol.

Nice work, face!

Which black suit did you end up buying off ebay?

Cheers. Pics of everything I ordered are on page 9. The suit is by Toys City. It won for me because it’s one of the few that has two buttons on the jacket which, now that I have him displayed with it unbuttoned, doesn’t seem as important but it’s good to be accurate where you can.
There’s a super genetic and cheaper one all over eBay and on kghobby but the quality just looks too inferior to hold up when displaying next to the Toys Works suit.

JcvoXyJ.jpg

Finally got him in, I have to say the suit being nice and unwrinkled out of the box is nice! Other than that I'm happy with it, glasses are at least glossy plastic, but not terrific, they didn't modify the head at all to accommodate for them.

I ended up starting to kitbash this one. I need to find some glasses and do a little tweaking here and there. I?d also like to find a nice white shirt that?s properly tailored with a decent size neck and collar. Seems to be hard to find.

F657CE77-2498-4E4F-8462-78FFD9C723DD.jpeg

Back