Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The digital revamp of TOS is playing in most markets - I recommend seeking it out. I was always a fan, but hadn't watched the show in years, but the new effects really make it fresh and new. And the stories (but not the acting) remind me why I was a fan in the first place.

OK, back to the thread's topic!!
Star Trek 1:6 figures?
Who's in?
I'll try and spearhead this if possible. I don't know how the "negotiations" will turn out but. should a true petition be helpful, who would commit to buying the figures. I don't need to know "I'd buy a Kirk" or "I'll buy Uhura if she looks good" only that you would be intereted in committing to the series should they become possible.
Just for the ease of assembling such a list I would ask that you email me your "commitment" along with your name and address. Be sure to include your screen name and the forum from which you are responding. That way I can compile one list and keep it organized. By the same token, tell anyone else that you think may be interested to email me as well.
My email addy is:
[email protected]
Use the subject header: TREK COMMITMENT
This won't be easy and we'll need a lot of people, so, if you are truly interested in having these figures see the light of day it is imperative that you get on this list.
Let's cross out fingers and hope for the best.
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Thanks bro! Email sent.

Neehar

Who's in?
I'll try and spearhead this if possible. I don't know how the "negotiations" will turn out but. should a true petition be helpful, who would commit to buying the figures. I don't need to know "I'd buy a Kirk" or "I'll buy Uhura if she looks good" only that you would be intereted in committing to the series should they become possible.
Just for the ease of assembling such a list I would ask that you email me your "commitment" along with your name and address. That way I can compile one list and keep it organized. By the same token, tell anyone else that you think may be interested to email me as well.
My email addy is:
[email protected]
This won't be easy and we'll need a lot of people, so, if you are truly interested in having these figures see the light of day it is imperative that you get on this list.
Thanks!!

Who's in?
Just for the ease of assembling such a list I would ask that you email me your "commitment" along with your name and address. That way I can compile one list and keep it organized. By the same token, tell anyone else that you think may be interested to email me as well.
My email addy is:
[email protected]
Thanks!!

Hey, Ironman. I sent you an e-mail just now to get on your petition for some great 1/6 scale Star Trek figures. I hope they get done someday soon! Keep us all posted about it! Thanks again for your efforts! I really appreciate it, and I know eveyone else out there that is interested does too! :D

I-man...

What exactly are we talking about? Is this a commitment for heads, or complete figures with uniforms phasers and communicators? Are they the SMF sculpts? What is a ballpark figure of what we can expect to pay?

I'm ready to commit to the bridge crew if you can answer some of these questions

I-man...

What exactly are we talking about? Is this a commitment for heads, or complete figures with uniforms phasers and communicators? Are they the SMF sculpts? What is a ballpark figure of what we can expect to pay?

I'm ready to commit to the bridge crew if you can answer some of these questions

My goal is to get full 1:6 figures made. Yes, by SFM. I don't, however, work for or have an affiliation with the company. Therefore any statement as to what would be included or how much they would sell for would be no more than gleeful speculation. I would hope the price to be in the $50 range but that is a truly speculative, ballpark, hopeful figure.

Last edited:
I just love when small petitions lead to such wonderful actions!
Thanks Ironman fro spearheading this.

I, of course, am all set for these figures to boldly go where no (Star Trek 1/6) figure has gone before, i.e. my toy-room!

BTW, since you are heading this, how about posting a similar thread on the OSW and Sixth Division forums? Maybe Spawn forums as well.

Albrecht.

P.S. Mail sent!

If they can make what are essentially custom figures in the $50 range - I'd be all over that. But I'd expect something like that to cost at least twice as much.

If they can make what are essentially custom figures in the $50 range - I'd be all over that. But I'd expect something like that to cost at least twice as much.

More for Pike in chair I can see, but the basic Trek figure [with phaser, communicator and phaser rifle I would hope] doesn't vary much from the basic Lost in Space figure. And they went for about $50, thus my estimate.

So this is a commitment thread to get Sci-Fi Metropolis to produce a limited run of the OS Trek figures or a commitment thread for customs? It all depends on the price, if these are in the $60 range then I'm absolutely in!

So this is a commitment thread to get Sci-Fi Metropolis to produce a limited run of the OS Trek figures or a commitment thread for customs? It all depends on the price, if these are in the $60 range then I'm absolutely in!

The goal of this commitment petition is to help SFM get the license to make a full run of TOS Trek as were pictured, and possibly others. A thread for just customs? I'll leave that for someone else. Me? Right now I'm holding fast to hopes of more Apes and Trek.

The goal of this commitment petition is to help SFM get the license to make a full run of TOS Trek as were pictured, and possibly others. A thread for just customs? I'll leave that for someone else. Me? Right now I'm holding fast to hopes of more Apes and Trek.

Gotcha, email sent!

Back