Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Alien Prequel/Prometheus Discussion Thread

I wonder when we'll get an official release on this trailer. From what I could make out in the bootleg, this thing is screaming to be shown in HD.

Alvin and the Chipmunks. :monkey3 Little kids are going to eat this trailer up.

I was 9 when Alien was in theaters. It wasn't very long after Star Wars. I would have cut off an arm to go see it.

My parents got cable TV the next year and it was my first R rated film.

Thank you for reposting that draekus!

Ooooooooo, that was the best crappy quality trailer I've seen in a while! :) It looks like the movie has a similar good old gritty atmoshperic tone/vibe as the ORIGINAL! Feeling good so far. :)

Last edited:

Why the ____ DO THEY KEEP REMOVING THE GOD DAMN MOTHER ____ING TRAILERS, ____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they don't release the official version sometime this week my head is going to explode.

Why the ____ DO THEY KEEP REMOVING THE GOD DAMN MOTHER ____ING TRAILERS, ____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they don't release the official version sometime this week my head is going to explode.

Maybe because they don't want you to see it yet? This happens all the time, dude. Be glad it's the internet and that someone will have undoubtedly reposted it elsewhere. :lol

That looks fake

Not only is it a fake...but a very, very, very poor fake.

:slap Fake. That's not even the right spacesuit. Also, the derelict is standing upright in the trailer until the end where it is shown falling over on it's side.

Typeface also is BS. You might have also noticed the return of the Alien opening lettering style. That will be a part of marketing too, bank on it.

I never mentioned it was real.....:dunno..Just thought it looked cool..
But thank you all for your professional opinions...:monkey1

I skipped a day of 12th grade to see Alien3 three times in one day way back, so yeah, I would go to a chipmunk movie to see this trailer too.

Oddly, this new film is very important in my life. ;)

I love that people think Fox is attaching this trailer to a G rated kid's movie.

Remind me to play poker with you.

Back