Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Alien Prequel/Prometheus Discussion Thread

DAMNIT! They took down the last trailer I could find... :gah:

Found this though... :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IfFUdy8Uw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IfFUdy8Uw[/ame]

:lol New idea? Ridley had a plan for a prequel when he made ALIEN.

Blast from the past:

1980.jpg

Install a video downloader plugin for Firefox. Then the next time something like this shows up it doesn't matter if Youtube later pulls it down.

I've got the trailer downloaded. Anybody know of any site I can upload it to with a false name so you guys can check it out anytime you'd like ?. It'll probably be released soon though anyway.

Wow, that first pic looks almost like a giant alien. Doesn't look like a Space Jockey to me...
Very interesting.

Definitely looks like a Jockey to me..

SpaceJockey.jpg

It does look kind of small though..BUT didn't they say that what we saw in Alien was a suit? IF SO..this would make so much sense. It looks like a jockey with flesh, but smaller..could easily just be one without the suit.

I really hope that there will be a art/making of book for this movie..:pray:

And that artwork was huge, like life-size or larger, huh? I seem to remember seeing it in the studio where Giger worked during the filming, or at least in his home studio on the wall. Gonna have to fetch my Alien book after the weekend and have a perusing of it. Been way too long.

I can't wait for this film! Ahh!!! :)

Back