Noah

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of the question. Why not just start with the free will choice of salvation before creating Adam and Eve? If Christ was the answer from creation why did God make Covenants with Adam and Eve all the way to Moses? I always understood it as each covenant was necessary because the last had been broken and so a new one was needed which ended with Christ as the final and ultimately New Testament.

Don't forget. There were several books left out and even more with "apocryphal" books that were discovered alongside the Dead Sea Scrolls. So there're considerably more inconsistencies, given the "church" decided which books would be included and which wouldn't.

So we can find Dino bones and not bones from giants? Weird. I bet the aliens came and took them all away. Those evil doers from above.

Are you asking why Jesus came in the flesh roughly 2000 years ago instead of right after Adam and Eve's sin? Good question. I certainly don't have that answer. I do know that God wanted to create billions and billions of us to dwell with Him for all eternity but also wanted us to have our own free will to either accept or reject Him. So apparently the exact time of Christ's birth/death/resurrection fit perfectly into His plan for everything to play out.

The Bible does not teach Free Will....its teaches that God is Sovereign and that God chose the believer first.No where in Scripture does it teach man has a spiritual Free Will to choose God on his own.

God has an Elect who he chose before the foundation of the World (Ephesians 1:4)

Ephesians 2 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;" .....then of course read 1-6 (Saved by GRACE,through Faith,and NOT OF YOURSELVES)

John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him"

II thessalonians 2:13 "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"

I can give you tons a Scripture that teaches that God Elects the believer..Romans 9 "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

"Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth."

"Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?"

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

God is Sovereign and God is control...He is the Shephard and we are his sheep

So we can find Dino bones and not bones from giants? Weird. I bet the aliens came and took them all away. Those evil doers from above.

There is reason for that...ask the Smithsonian

They have no problem showing Dino bones because they use it to push their Stone Age and Evolution false theories..

If they showed the bones of Giants (which have been found and suppressed),it would show that the Bible is TRUE.....The Devil doesn't want that now

The Bible does not teach Free Will....its teaches that God is Sovereign and that God chose the believer first.No where in Scripture does it teach man has a spiritual Free Will to choose God on his own.

God has an Elect who he chose before the foundation of the World (Ephesians 1:4)

Ephesians 2 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;" .....then of course read 1-6 (Saved by GRACE,through Faith,and NOT OF YOURSELVES)

John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him"

II thessalonians 2:13 "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"

I can give you tons a Scripture that teaches that God Elects the believer..Romans 9 "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

"Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth."

"Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?"

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

God is Sovereign and God is control...He is the Shephard and we are his sheep

So you're saying that it doesn't matter what anyone does or how anyone lives, whether they believe or not, God has already pre-determined them?

They have no problem showing Dino bones because they use it to push their Stone Age and Evolution false theories..

If they showed the bones of Giants (which have been found and suppressed),it would show that the Bible is TRUE.....The Devil doesn't want that now

0_big.jpg

So you're saying that it doesn't matter what anyone does or how anyone lives, whether they believe or not, God has already pre-determined them?

No, it matters...All Men are accountable for how they live

But God has predestinated his Elect before the World began

II Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,"

God has a certain number to be Saved...(a Shephard calls HIS Sheep)

If you are saved and believe in Christ,it is because God quickened you first and chose you to be saved.(I am not saying this,but quoting what the Bible teaches)...so be thankful,as I am,that God gave me the ability to believe...as ALL Men are born into this world in Sin and "Spiritually" dead.

God is Sovereign...so Who are WE to question God??

But God does according to His purpose and Will

Like it or not, science has disproven the idea of the world only being around 6,000 years old. Ironically, there's evidence in the Bible that actually would add credence to scientific discoveries, but most thumpers actually have to undo years of brainwashing to see it. :huh

May God help you. :lol

So why doesn't God want it? Couldn't He make it so the truth was shown?

No, it matters...All Men are accountable for how they live

But God has predestinated his Elect before the World began

II Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,"

God has a certain number to be Saved...(a Shephard calls HIS Sheep)

If you are saved and believe in Christ,it is because God quickened you first and chose you to be saved.(I am not saying this,but quoting what the Bible teaches)...so be thankful,as I am,that God gave me the ability to believe...as ALL Men are born into this world in Sin and "Spiritually" dead.

God is Sovereign...so Who are WE to question God??

But God does according to His purpose and Will

But what if you or I aren't someone he's chosen despite believing?

O boy a thread where we have believers and non believers this will end so well.

So why doesn't God want it? Couldn't He make it so the truth was shown?

Yep! and he has.....

Traditional Stories about Noah teach that Sin alone sent the Flood,but when you truely study Scripture,you see that it was not the only reason for the Flood,but because of these Giants and the genetic bloodline corruption of mankind,which then ultimately was to destroy the seed of mankind and an attempt to prevent Christ from reaching the cross so he could not redeem man and put the blood payment in place for Man's Sin...

Now,the TRUTH (which was always there in text) of Genesis 6 and Noah has gotten out more widespread.I'd say God has revealed that.I never heard of this story,besides the traditional teaching,until I actually picked up the Bible and truely read it and found out there was much more involved here.

There has been sightings of Giants Bones,but they are scooped up by the Smithsonian and packed away (like Raiders of the Lost Ark) and kept away from the public..Sure,some photos may be fake,but I believe there are many that are legitimatley real.

But what if you or I aren't someone he's chosen despite believing?

If you believe,you are chosen

Look at how BIG the unbelieving world is...The Majority of the world hates Christ.(you can see the examples with some here on the forums)

Heb 11:1
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

Eph. 2:8
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Faith and believing are gifts from God...if you believe,it is because God gave you the ability to believe

God quickens the Will spiritually to believe (ephes.2:1) as you are dead in sin and trespasses...Saving you according to His Mercy and purpose.

Being saved and born again is a change of mind.

II Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

and ultimately have you repented of your Sin? it doesn't mean you will live Sinless,but it means you inherit a hatred for Sin and Evil.

Yep! and he has.....

Traditional Stories about Noah teach that Sin alone sent the Flood,but when you truely study Scripture,you see that it was not the only reason for the Flood,but because of these Giants and the genetic bloodline corruption of mankind,which then ultimately was to destroy the seed of mankind and an attempt to prevent Christ from reaching the cross so he could not redeem man and put the blood payment in place for Man's Sin...

Now,the TRUTH (which was always there in text) of Genesis 6 and Noah has gotten out more widespread.I'd say God has revealed that.I never heard of this story,besides the traditional teaching,until I actually picked up the Bible and truely read it and found out there was much more involved here.

There has been sightings of Giants Bones,but they are scooped up by the Smithsonian and packed away (like Raiders of the Lost Ark) and kept away from the public..Sure,some photos may be fake,but I believe there are many that are legitimatley real.

But that doesn't really answer my question. I'm not talking about what was written in the Bible. I'm talking about the time period that the Smithsonian has existed and known about the giant bones. If it's the Devil who isn't letting the truth be known, which would be within the past 160 years or so, why hasn't God let the truth be know within that same time period?

ferris.gif

So funny that the only 2 people on my ignore list are Kit Fisto and Teemu, no joke. Once in a while I'll throw someone on there for a week or a few days if they are trolling a thread hard but no one else is in there perminately. :lol

I wish people who didn't believe in science weren't allowed to use it and just sort of became a liquid puddle because physics stopped applying itself to them.

I'm not bothered at all by people who believe in any religion, but anyone in any religion who interpruts it literally scares the living **** out of me.

But that doesn't really answer my question. I'm not talking about what was written in the Bible. I'm talking about the time period that the Smithsonian has existed and known about the giant bones. If it's the Devil who isn't letting the truth be known, which would be within the past 160 years or so, why hasn't God let the truth be know within that same time period?

Perhaps he will in time? honestly that is a hard question to answer.I do believe God reveals things if its in his purpose to,but in the grand scheme of Salvation for his Elect,the Giants thing/stories probably doesn't matter too much in God's eyes.

Back