NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A clip of my brother messing around after shinny earlier this year. XD

[ame="https://youtu.be/szg1JiiaWkc"]https://youtu.be/szg1JiiaWkc[/ame]

Damn Church boy couldn't win us a game tonight, should have went with Jonas FFS!.

:slap

Err, the only one praising them was Eli.

And rightfully so, they were in sole position of 1st place 30 games in... so stfu! And they are still in a playoff position. Look at Washington and btw those precious Boston Bruins started the season on a horrible note and turned it around. My point is every team goes through losing skids. Not the end of the world. They'll come around.

And I see your :slap and raise you a :gah:

Gotta love Jagr. The old man can still play.

Would help if Fleury could stop a puck when it counted, at least two were high glove side again.

Last night was huge and we come up short again but ya, wish Jagr hadnt left the NHL for the K all those years.

Not sure if the Pens have beaten any of the top four teams this year aside from Vcr early and Chi last week. Boston, loss, Rangers, loss, Flyers, loss, Wings loss.

Well, the Leafs better clog them jet engines tonight, they need a win.

Rumor is WC next year in Ann Arbour, Wings vs Leafs

Although I dont want to see any more of Brian Burkes face, think this would be a great WC.

Would probably drive down and see it

Rumor is WC next year in Ann Arbour, Wings vs Leafs

Although I dont want to see any more of Brian Burkes face, think this would be a great WC.

Would probably drive down and see it

Leafs & Wings would be a great WC...there is so much history within these clubs, HBO would do an amazing job for their NHL 24/7 series:D Fingers crossed!

I'd be surprised if NBC would want a Canadian team in their showcase game.

I'd like to see Boston-Detroit. Rangers-Bruins could also be a possibility, maybe 2014?

I'd be surprised if NBC would want a Canadian team in their showcase game.

I'd like to see Boston-Detroit. Rangers-Bruins could also be a possibility, maybe 2014?

Can't see the Rangers being in a 2nd WC so soon... it'll definitely be a Canadian team for the next WC and it'll be held in Canada...Phili can't even stop their rink from melting :lol

It's 9 (48) degrees in Phili right now...It's -4 (24) in Ottawa ;)

How about both a Winter Classic and a Heritage Classic?

Ottawa vs. Toronto would be a great outdoor game.

I think the Peg needs to be in the next HC...keep striking while the rebuild of the franchise is still hot

Last edited:
Back