NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your head coach is a pompous ass. For an agitator, I am surprised Steve Ott didn't cheap shot Peter Laviolette for doing what he did, pushing his way through, more specifically Ott to get to the dressing room despite the fact he's not supposed to go that way. I love how they blocked his short cut to the dressing room during the next intermission. Damn Filthy Flyers. Asses in the black and orange! Ott handled himself with class in his post game interview. He said he would never do that in their building. He said he's never seen that from any coach in the NHL. Complete disrespect. Not surprising coming from that organization. :angrycanu

Silly Eli making mountains out of mole hills.

Coach needed to get with his team asap and wasn't letting anyone get in his way.:lecture

Anyone else think the situation in Montreal is reaching just a point of utter ridiculousness? Now they're going to protest against Cunneyworth in what's being called a "language rally".

I was born in Quebec, have a French-Canadian last name, and am bilingual. I suppose this makes me a more worthy candidate to coach that team than Cunneyworth.:rolleyes:

Anyone else think the situation in Montreal is reaching just a point of utter ridiculousness? Now they're going to protest against Cunneyworth in what's being called a "language rally".

I was born in Quebec, have a French-Canadian last name, and am bilingual. I suppose this makes me a more worthy candidate to coach that team than Cunneyworth.:rolleyes:

But you're a Boston sports fan? Did you move when you were young?

Its an absolute ____in joke

gas is 1.30
Provincial sales tax is going up .01 in Jan
Hospitals are a disaster
Roads are falling apart constantly

and the language of the hockey team coach is the biggest issue in this province??

Time for these retards to get a reality check

Its almost sickening that the Canadian government doesnt step in because the last time I checked, we were still part of Canada

Frankly Im disgusted and embarrassed to live here

Absolute joke

Its an absolute ____in joke

gas is 1.30
Provincial sales tax is going up .01 in Jan
Hospitals are a disaster
Roads are falling apart constantly

and the language of the hockey team coach is the biggest issue in this province??

Time for these retards to get a reality check

Its almost sickening that the Canadian government doesnt step in because the last time I checked, we were still part of Canada

Frankly Im disgusted and embarrassed to live here

Absolute joke

We'll take you in Ontario...you just have to be a Leafs fan :D

Back