NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His body looks so cartoonish there. That suit does not "suit" his physique. haha And yeah, long stick comment could be taken .... I think he meant tongue. I hope he did, but yes it is creepy.

Kinda like this..

the-master-of-dis.jpg

Speaking on behalf of all Leaf fans and the Leaf players, I think we can all admit we are happy to see Pierre leave Toronto and stop harassing our poor team.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aN3mT-V828&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL993B3229E737AA98[/ame]

Yea, thanks Pierre...jackass!

thank god...Pierre is almost as numbing as Jack Edwards

After having the Center Ice package for a few years, I feel there are very few broadcast duos that stack up to Jack and Brick. Yes, I know Jack can be tiresome with some of the schtick, but when he's calling straight play-by-play there are few better.

After having the Center Ice package for a few years, I feel there are very few broadcast duos that stack up to Jack and Brick. Yes, I know Jack can be tiresome with some of the schtick, but when he's calling straight play-by-play there are few better.

I truly enjoy listening to Beers and Goucher on 98.5. Brick is great to listen to but sometimes Edwards drowns him out and it gets quite annoying. Plus no more eye candy on NESN now that Dale Arnold is in Tappen-Leach's spot

a little trouble brewing in Montreal...apparently Plekanec and Subban had a bit of a scuffle during practice. I guess being in last place and having a cocky jackass like Subban on your team can get to you sometimes.

a little trouble brewing in Montreal...apparently Plekanec and Subban had a bit of a scuffle during practice. I guess being in last place and having a cocky jackass like Subban on your team can get to you sometimes.

Subban Sucks.

Indefinite suspension for Carcillo and well deserved

Carcillo Sucks.

Thank you.

:exactly: Couldn't of said this better myself. Subban is a clown.

looks liek some Philly fans outnumbered a few Ranger's fans in front of Geno's and gave them a good beating

looks liek some Philly fans outnumbered a few Ranger's fans in front of Geno's and gave them a good beating

I read that. What a bunch of morons. I hope these people are found and thrown right in jail. And before some retard posts about Philly fans. It's unfortunate and misguided to blame the city and simply perpetuate the hate. This is about PEOPLE, not cities, and this takes place everywhere, not just Philly. Stop isolating the town and focus on how horrible the action is. Otherwise you're doing the same thing as the fighters: creating hate simply because you root for a different team. Thank you!

I have never had an issue attending Philly games while wearing my out of town garb...this is just the case of a couple of classless punks ganging up on someone (or two people)

Back