Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was a one and done silly fun.....

I think we are in the Godzilla versus Megalon phase....
6/10

As soon as How to Train your Kaiju is introduced the move nose dives into the ground.
They should have gone with an even larger version of the Frost Vark from Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. It would have been a nice tie-in to the show without creating a 2nd kaiju species whose main power is freezing stuff. And it definitely looked cooler/scarier.

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-35-52 Frost_Vark_4.5.png (PNG Image 1366 × 572 pixels) — Scaled (8...png

I watched this last night while housesitting for my brother and babysitting his cats. The dialogue part of the audio stopped working about 3/4 way through for some reason - turned out I was still able to follow what was going on. Kong and Godzilla had to beat up these other big monsters was my understanding. And they did.

I watched this last night while housesitting for my brother and babysitting his cats. The dialogue part of the audio stopped working about 3/4 way through for some reason - turned out I was still able to follow what was going on. Kong and Godzilla had to beat up these other big monsters was my understanding. And they did.

Was it during the scene where they're putting the power glove on Kong?

If so, the same thing happened to me and I had to change the audio track from DD+ to regular DD 5.1 to fix it.

I'm 25 mins into it and I've had to hit pause twice because I just hate everything I'm seeing. I don't think I'm gonna finish this one.

It's not "fun" in any way whatsoever. It's absurdly stupid imo.

I just.. can't.

Was it during the scene where they're putting the power glove on Kong?

If so, the same thing happened to me and I had to change the audio track from DD+ to regular DD 5.1 to fix it.

That's exactly when it happened. Main woman delivered a line than the Bradley Cooper lookalike was suddenly muted :lol

Back