1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v3 Mando (Season 2) will have to have a head sculpt. Almost guarantees another purchase.

I mean, all they need to add is the spear and the head sculpt... and maybe the dark saber hilt (or keep that for Gideon to help his sales).

Maybe throw in a goodbye Grogu... although that might be nice with Luke.

MANDO and R1 killing for Disney over their ***ed up ST.

:slap

Not really compelled into jumping into these Mando figures (besides the Tusken Raider). Could be down for a Cobb Vanth but for now, the Beskar version is enough.

At this rate, we won't see an OT reveal for a while of which I'm sure Bespin Han is very close.

v3 Mando (Season 2) will have to have a head sculpt. Almost guarantees another purchase.

I mean, all they need to add is the spear and the head sculpt... and maybe the dark saber hilt (or keep that for Gideon to help his sales).

Maybe throw in a goodbye Grogu... although that might be nice with Luke.

Yeah I sincerely believe they'll include a Grogu with Luke. They're not going to dump any of the other RotJ stuff for it, so something like a unique Grogu would get people like me, who've bought two Jedi Lukes already, to purchase. That and battle damaged Dark Trooper parts.

V3 Mando definitely will have the chromed armor, spear, head sculpt and waving goodbye Grogu.

V4 Mando will include battle-damaged armor, battle-damaged head sculpt.

V5 Mando will include repaired and freshly painted armor in some cool color(s).

The whole mystery of ESB Han Solo is one of the stranger things about HT.

Missing C-3PO is another.

First figure out of the gate is the seemingly (at the time) impossible Chewbacca... 6 years later HT can't seem to figure out how to give us a C-3PO. :slap

These are the first things that came to my mind.

Im hoping for a C3PO or Jabba slave Leia lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW section has been so lively these nowadays, couldn't believe it used to be like a graveyard during ST regime coupe years ago.

SW section has been so lively these nowadays, couldn't believe it used to be like a graveyard during ST regime coupe years ago.

:lecture Except for the several "Rogue One" and "OT" figure threads, it was definitely less active.

Mando has definitely been a HUGE difference for this section of the forum.

:lecture Except for the several "Rogue One" and "OT" figure threads, it was definitely less active.

Mando has definitely been a HUGE difference for this section of the forum.

With more upcoming shows on the horizon this section would even more active than Marvel I think so.

So many clamoring for this one and it’s finally happening.

9ED2FF82-D4A0-464B-A094-1909D65A39A1.jpeg

B4C651C5-1785-44D8-981B-255E18F2BA3F.jpeg

Odds were good with the recent Mando variant PO. Good to see Hot Toys digging into their prototype catalogue. With some luck, they'll follw thru with a few others like Range Trooper or Mimban Stormtrooper. Baze would be awesome but i have a feeling Hot Toys are essentially going for the easy cash with faceless troopers.

V3 Mando definitely will have the chromed armor, spear, head sculpt and waving goodbye Grogu.

V4 Mando will include battle-damaged armor, battle-damaged head sculpt.

V5 Mando will include repaired and freshly painted armor in some cool color(s).

While going with "V"s, don't forget a "V"enomized Mando.

Back