1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just don't want painted Fett from Mando and then another painted Fett from Book of Fett if they are mostly the same.

Chipped Fett - Mando
Repaint Fett - Book of Fett

HT will of course offer Mando painted Fett and Book of Fett painted Fett with new accessories just to double-dip.

If they make Fennec, I hope she comes with light-up blue rum jug.

Not that i wouldn't want any of those main characters right now but i can see Hot Toys postponing candidates such Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, Cara or even Fennec until they are featured in a more prominent way in their respective shows. Yet, i fear that the more they wait, the more they are likely to skip them in favor of other faceless characters that will inevitably show up as well.

They won't have two Ahsoka figures up for preorder at once, but they would do it with Fett. And no Boba scarred up sculpt either.

The headsculpt already have it made of Cody and Jango just a little scars and bald is easy

It's a good starting point I suppose but needs to be aged, scarred, etc. Maybe they will do it but maybe they won't. If I had to guess I think they will do clean armor and sarlaac armor with helmet only. Then after a good while they will do Tatooine Fett with the Sand People weapons.

I too hope that the Shore Trooper is announced very soon.

I would also be in for a Mando "weathered" Boba Fett and perhaps later, a BoBF version, which I'm sure will be altered somewhat from his Mando series version. I'm fairly certain a scared head sculpt will be included in any Fett releases.

As far as Ahsoka, while I wouldn't mind a Mando version, I would most likely wait for the inevitable version from her own show. Again, most likely some alteration to the look.

Got my wish for Dark Trooper.

I love that Mando is just punishing the ST... will soon have more figures than all three movies in that trilogy.

So who is next?

Mando v3 (teased with Dark trooper)... new Boba Fett.... or black-cloak Jedi Luke (also teased with Dark Trooper)...

I love that Mando is just punishing the ST... will soon have more figures than all three movies in that trilogy.

So who is next?

Mando v3 (teased with Dark trooper)... new Boba Fett.... or black-cloak Jedi Luke (also teased with Dark Trooper)...

All good news and necessary figures. I just hope HT soon starts chipping away at the backlog of tier 2 hero characters. It's looking less and less likely that many of them ever get released.

Is it just me or in the Dark Trooper pics does the beskar on the S2 Mando look more shiny? This photo in particular

271d3b601ab40f6dcaa32dab75a31b22.jpg

Last edited:

So who is next?

I think either Mando Luke or Dark Rey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who is next?

MANDO and R1 killing for Disney over their ***ed up ST.
Those movies had so much potential with the OT character actors first announced.

Anyways,New Luke is a MUST,or Hoth Luke,whichever comes first.
I will still protest for TESB Han Solo to be made,and as a dx with Carbonite block.

The whole mystery of ESB Han Solo is one of the stranger things about HT.

Missing C-3PO is another.

First figure out of the gate is the seemingly (at the time) impossible Chewbacca... 6 years later HT can't seem to figure out how to give us a C-3PO. :slap

MANDO and R1 killing for Disney over their ***ed up ST.
Those movies had so much potential with the OT character actors first announced.

Anyways,New Luke is a MUST,or Hoth Luke,whichever comes first.
I will still protest for TESB Han Solo to be made,and as a dx with Carbonite block.

That?d be a helluva set if they did a ESB Bespin Han plus a carbonite version.

That teased season2 Mando with Beskar spear would be great. I have v1 on the shelf and standard v2 on order so if he came with a head sculpt, that would seal the deal for me. I?m hoping that since Pedro was more visible this season, HT will include one. Especially since the final scenes with Grogu were so emotional. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back