1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine a Willow set.
But man..id love a Raiders line up of figures!!
Willow is one of those dream set of figures I’d love to have. I’d probably prefer Asmus to pick that up though. At least it would raise the probability of getting more than one figure!
Willow with Elora-Danan, Madmartigan and Shorsha in armour, General Kael and Bavmorda….the possibilities.
Oops, I’m derailing the thread!
If HT gave us a Boushh figure, I’d be pretty chuffed. Carry on😁

Posted on FB by user Ngai Hang Tse:

cross1.jpg

I'm gonna have to buy this whole got-dam lineup, arn't I.

Yes. Why yes, I am. :(

Posted on FB by user Ngai Hang Tse:

View attachment 601374

I'm gonna have to buy this whole got-dam lineup, arn't I.

Yes. Why yes, I am. :(
I'm definitely worried about breaking down and buying them all myself. The show was ok but the design and how they'd look on the shelf might push me over the top. Stupid Star Wars... :)

I have my detolf shelves set up in pairs so i’m *hoping* to limit myself to two. If I stick to that, I’d def want Hunter & Crosshair. Feel like that’s the most all-encompassing duo and made for an interesting rivalry in the show.

In the meantime I wont mind having only hunter since he pairs well with rex, anakin, etc, but i hope they get preorders up for the rest sooner than later.

Just did some looking and over the last 60 days it looks like Hot Toys has only released 3 figures. Bucky from FATWS, Cable and Throne Boba. Just an abysmal rate of release. Can’t blame the pandemic anymore either.

Wasn’t all that long ago they put out double that per month.

Just did some looking and over the last 60 days it looks like Hot Toys has only released 3 figures. Bucky from FATWS, Cable and Throne Boba. Just an abysmal rate of release. Can’t blame the pandemic anymore either.

yeah it’s been really slow, just been trying to focus on other things for now. i think (hope) we’ll see a situation where suddenly the floodgates open and a ton of stuff drops over the course of two months

… and then another drought lol

It is ridiculous, we can only hope they pick up for the holiday season.

Absolute insanity that they're putting two figures up for pre-order per week and shipping one figure every three weeks. They need to get their stuff sorted out or people will be receiving their yet-to-be-announced Cassian Andor figures in 2029.

The PO:Release ratio is crazy stupid. I just want my current POs before the end of the decade.
Right? Also it’s just bad business. The more collectors aren’t getting the stuff we pre-ordered 12, 18 or 24 months ago, the less inclined we are to place more pre-orders.

Like I’m sorry but I’m not rushing to pre-order figures that won’t arrive until 2025 when none of the stuff that was supposed to come out last spring/summer has seen the light of day.

I don't understand why they don't release more troopers. They have 95% of the parts ready to go. All they need is to switch up paint schemes and maybe design a few buckets. Hell, most even use the same weapons and they have those ready as well.

But, as we all know, HT will be HT and continue to release another IM in hot pink with a gantry that now has a new LED light up that they missed on the first 14 attempts.

I don't understand why they don't release more troopers. They have 95% of the parts ready to go. All they need is to switch up paint schemes and maybe design a few buckets. Hell, most even use the same weapons and they have those ready as well.

But, as we all know, HT will be HT and continue to release another IM in hot pink with a gantry that now has a new LED light up that they missed on the first 14 attempts.

they even have a headsculpt that only needs various tweaks! But no, what we need is definitely more COSbabies. Definitely.

Guessing the NYCC pictures should start popping up soon, since today is the first day. I'll be there tomorrow to see the Sideshow booth. Hopefully we get a surprise or two.

Not expecting any major reveal but looking forward to more shots of 5th Brother and 4th Sister to the very least on the Star Wars front.

Guessing the NYCC pictures should start popping up soon, since today is the first day. I'll be there tomorrow to see the Sideshow booth. Hopefully we get a surprise or two.

I was thinking about going this weekend but decided against it.

Would love to see something new but keeping my expectations low. Would like to see Jesse and Vaughn though, they've yet to pop up at any of these cons or conventions.

Back