1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a krayt dragon (or, at least its head)!!!

e6E72pO.jpg

Maybe another Mando figure with a snow base and some ice spiders? :lol

bS1Op5v.jpg

My random want is a Senate Guard/Commando. It's the exact reason why I like the Republic aesthetic, and with the Canon having gotten rid of the named ARC Troopers, I'll likely never buy a Clone.

plkbwq80k9941.png

DX Vader w/ throne & backdrop is a given. I can see all of the Inquisitors being made. Purge troopers are a given. We'll see a deluxe Obi-Wan set with both outfits from the first few episodes. He'll inevitably get a different costume by the end of the season and then it'll take Hot Toys an extra 6 months to a year to produce that preferred version.

Last edited:
My random want is a Senate Guard/Commando. It's the exact reason why I like the Republic aesthetic, and with the Canon having gotten rid of the named ARC Troopers, I'll likely never buy a Clone.

plkbwq80k9941.png
Huh? What named ARC Troopers did they get rid of?

Theres still:
  • Rex
  • Bly
  • Fives
  • Echo
  • Jesse
  • Colt
  • Havoc
  • Hammer
  • Blitz

.Imagine similar structure and detail worked into the Batman Armory as a comparison. Yet for Vader, instead of a suit hanging there it's his actual torso. (in an illuminated tank).
Surrounded by racks of detached elements of his armor, helmet, breathing apparatus, and mechanical limbs.
Would make a great display.

Again hopefully if this is somewhat revisited in the Obi-Wan series. They might give the full concept a second look.
6a5aek.gif

6fqf3f.gif
Make the Vader; Bacta and limb assembly display happen HT

Last edited:
Are these zombie-fied figures a big thing in China?

There used to be a Japanese figure kit company called Fewture. They had some really pretty stuff that was a blast to build and paint. But some of it..... Lets just say they were super fond of human/insect hybrids, often with a healthy dose of rotting thrown in. These were meticulously detailed sculpts and i could not imagine having some of that stuff looking back at me from a shelf.

Never should have sold my Nina: Darkness figure though. She was a blast to paint and so beautiful.

Nirasawa!!! He was their main sculptor then and let me tell you, that guy is a master at what he does/did. Horrific or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Padme
Mace
Cw kenobi
Anakin
Vader??
Of course not

Dead strange because everyone was asking for it!
True. But I’m
At least this one actually appeared in a movie. The others are kind of silly.
i don’t get the zombie thing, but Dead Strange is phenomenal and as a Raimie fan too good to pass on. Plastic piece of art, your mileage may vary. But with a show that’s supposed to be so pivotal to Star Wars it’s a bummer nothing stellar is being teased this far, I figure once this thing is done they’ll show what they’ve got, but HT leaves too much money on the table here. I can’t make sense of it. The Kit Fisto thing is especially galling.

Huh? What named ARC Troopers did they get rid of?

Theres still:
  • Rex
  • Bly
  • Fives
  • Echo
  • Jesse
  • Colt
  • Havoc
  • Hammer
  • Blitz
Think he meant the removal of ARC as a rank/specialization in lore. Not sure though, seems like ARC was made up by a game developer. It’s never mentioned in any movie or series. So ARC troopers still exist, just like the Slave I,

Think he meant the removal of ARC as a rank/specialization in lore. Not sure though, seems like ARC was made up by a game developer. It’s never mentioned in any movie or series. So ARC troopers still exist, just like the Slave I,
Apart from right here :lol. It's also in the title and description of a couple of episodes.

.....uhhhhhh..... CW mentions ARCs and more than once, too.
I miss the original ARCs. The 100 Alpha ARCs personally trained by Jango Fett that appeared in books and comics pre TWC.
The ones that were genetically engineered beyond a standard clone to be one man armies.
You want a dangerous job done?
Send 100 clone troopers or a squad of 4 commando's or a single ARC.
Shame Filoni expunged them from canon with TCW when he made them standard clones with special training rather than super soldier clones hand trained by Jango.
The defense of Kamino where the Kaminoans got desperate enough to bring the Alpha ARCs out of stasis to defend Kamino was great.
The ARC trooper called "Alpha" (named by Anakin) who was retooled into Rex for TCW was awesome.
Special mention for the Null ARCs too. Filoni removed a lot of great canon with TCW.

Back