1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This week I would say could be either Vulture or Zombie Strange.

Could also be Mace or Obi-Wan.

Since Fantastic Beasts 3 is out today on digital I was hoping HT would say something since they teased it a few months back.
I don't think FB3 is happening. They didn't tease it to all their social media platforms. Cosbabies at most.

In about 6 months yeah, we don’t even have Boba from his own show announced yet.
I'm guessing they are waiting for the throne version to ship before announcing the BOBF one to avoid cancellations. I'm waiting for the other characters in Boba's show to get announced though. I ordered the throne set.

You mean we are still pretending that more new Star Wars stuff is coming soon? Maybe during SDCC July 24th.

Not sure where the rumor that more AOTC stuff was incoming came from. Celebration reveals were disappointing but I'll still get the one barc with Appo. My favorite part of the weekend was the decent sales that Sideshow ran.

I'm with ya, I'm excited about the BARC, Wrecker and the potential of an AT-RT, but was expecting a bit more. Vehicles can enhance a display but aren't for everyone. I understand the show is also used for bringing in new customers, so you want some stuff that are in-stock or about to be in-stock, and that the clones are a goldmine for them, but after the Mace tease on May 4th, I was really hoping they'd show him off here.

SDCC has a bigger audience, maybe that is what they're thinking and they'll hold the big reveals for around that time.

I don't think FB3 is happening. They didn't tease it to all their social media platforms. Cosbabies at most.
The movie was pretty awful but the performances weren’t to blame, I was really hoping we’d get a Law Dumbledore or Mads Grindelwald. It’s a shame they’ll skip it.

Considering how quickly Hot Toys revealed and put up solicitations for the AotC labeled releases, I imagine they'll want to spread out the releases throughout the year. We may see another "wave" before SDCC.

I hope there's an obiwan and Anakin for episode 2 sooner than later, with the clones coming and jingo just releasing I really need that duo

Since Fantastic Beasts 3 is out today on digital I was hoping HT would say something since they teased it a few months back.
I could be wrong, but didn't FB3 do pretty poorly in the box office? not to mention it took heavy discounts for the FB2 figures to finally sell out at most places so I can't imagine them wanting to make more. I really think the only reason we even got figures from FB2 was due to Johnny Depp being in the movie in a leading role; otherwise, we would've been stuck with whatever star ace would've put out if HT hadn't nabbed the 1/6 license forcing SA to make 1/8 scale figures.

The only Star Wars figure left from that upcoming releases pic that HT put out is Moff Gideon. I'll be curious to see what comes next after him? I'm guessing the dark trooper should be coming soon after because it's a trooper and goes with Gideon. Hopefully the releases keep on coming.

The only Star Wars figure left from that upcoming releases pic that HT put out is Moff Gideon. I'll be curious to see what comes next after him? I'm guessing the dark trooper should be coming soon after because it's a trooper and goes with Gideon. Hopefully the releases keep on coming.
You mean this Moff Gideon? Yeah can't wait to get him... :lol

0B6D102B-ADDA-4CA5-BF9D-F7C01228DF8C.jpeg

waiting not so patiently for cad bane announcement and for r5-d4 orders to go up after 3 years of teasing

It’s a long shot but it would be awesome if Hot Toys made a 1/1 Vader helmet like they did with the Iron Man gauntlet for Avengers Endgame

It’s a long shot but it would be awesome if Hot Toys made a 1/1 Vader helmet like they did with the Iron Man gauntlet for Avengers Endgame
The Black Series one that's coming out soon looked quite good during the Hasbro Fan First Wednesday

Back