1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cody is so beautiful that I actually pity the fools who dont own one. This figure represents all of Star Wars for me. Lookswise, it just does not get better. He is glorious. The helmet alone is a work of art. What gets me is the functional t-visor, built like the real thing. Fricking amazing.
Functional, what do you mean? Not sure I follow. You mean it’s clear plastic to mimmic a real visor? Haven’t thought about it before. All stormies have that function, pretty neat.

Yes it is clear plastic: if you look inside the helmet, there is a dark plastic insert, as if it were a real visor. Its even see-through.

501st does not have it. Not sure about any Fetts as I always leave the helmet on those. Its just really cool that they took the time to inset that.

Yes it is clear plastic: if you look inside the helmet, there is a dark plastic insert, as if it were a real visor. Its even see-through.

501st does not have it. Not sure about any Fetts as I always leave the helmet on those. Its just really cool that they took the time to inset that.
Most fetts have it too. Looks cool. But nothing like Han and Luke in disguise, those helmets are top notch. Fully sculpted and painted interior. Amazing.

I paid up for the XM Revan and Malak. That is about the extent of my interest far as collecting goes.
Those were too rich for my blood. And I don't want to get into statues. If I ever bought any, they'd be sort of "bookends" to my collection. 1/3rd versions of Doom, a Vader and/or Anakin, a Top 3 or Top 5 at best. But we're a decade+ of me even thinking about it. I'd rather get some proper KotOR 1/6th, but it's unlikely to say the least, so...

My fantasy that will never come true would be an "in scale" Galactus statue. You know those big ones they make that cost about 4K and they're as big as a person's torso? A statue of Galan from the chest and up, in such a size, would be relatively in scale with my 1/6th FF, so having such a piece would elevate that display to the highest peaks. Same with a Sentinel and the X-Men. But it'd require a ton of space and money, so it's just a fantasy. But it'd be really, really cool.

Yup!

Beggar freaks it is now. Nice!

vlcsnap-2022-05-31-09h16m04s804.jpg

:monkey3

I don't want to start a new thread, but I kind of like this Sideshow figures.

I would not buy them, but they look nice for those who likes Clone Wars.
I would really like these at a smaller scale and smaller price point. Like a high end 1/12

This week I would say could be either Vulture or Zombie Strange.

Could also be Mace or Obi-Wan.

Since Fantastic Beasts 3 is out today on digital I was hoping HT would say something since they teased it a few months back.

We all ready for a whole load of disappointment this week too?

You mean we are still pretending that more new Star Wars stuff is coming soon? Maybe during SDCC July 24th.

Not sure where the rumor that more AOTC stuff was incoming came from. Celebration reveals were disappointing but I'll still get the one barc with Appo. My favorite part of the weekend was the decent sales that Sideshow ran.

You mean we are still pretending that more new Star Wars stuff is coming soon? Maybe during SDCC July 24th.

Not sure where the rumor that more AOTC stuff was incoming came from. Celebration reveals were disappointing but I'll still get the one barc with Appo. My favorite part of the weekend was the decent sales that Sideshow ran.
Not really a rumour, HT told us themselves that they are going to reveal more AOTC figures. I guess they meant in 6 months from now rather than soon though.

1654006043294.png

Back