1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I agree, I don't think more needs to be made. Maybe Tala in her Imperial outfit but that's pushing it a little.
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol
I could see this being the two pack Hot Toys gives us. :ROFLMAO:

I'd like to see a Hot Toys Obi Wan in his blue Tatooine hobo outfit. Would be cool if they'd include an Eopie too.
I wouldn't mind a Tala in Imperial disguise figure. They should throw in the droid.
Of course a Vader figure will be great as well. Don't have one yet. I was waiting on a ROTJ version, but I'm going to get the first available option, because the longer it takes the more expensive these things get.
Not too interested in a Reva figure yet, but I don't mind her as a character.

I'd like to see a Hot Toys Obi Wan in his blue Tatooine hobo outfit. Would be cool if they'd include an Eopie too.
I wouldn't mind a Tala in Imperial disguise figure. They should throw in the droid.
Of course a Vader figure will be great as well. Don't have one yet. I was waiting on a ROTJ version, but I'm going to get the first available option, because the longer it takes the more expensive these things get.
Not too interested in a Reva figure yet, but I don't mind her as a character.
Yeah I like the blue shirt and poncho look the best so far.

Zombie Clone Trooper. Honestly, that was intended to be a joke at first but come to think of it… that would be pretty sick.

Back