1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more likely to watch Andor. Less for them to screw up. Kenobi has important characters, Kenobi himself and Vader. Who knows who else will appear. The ST has shown they have no idea how to write the Force. So much potential for screwing up in the Kenobi show. Better to ignore it.

How very sad is it that any fan would have to even think a thing like this. Instead of feeling joy at seeing old friends again - well, fictional friends - that is mixed with a heaping helping of Omg, how bad are they gonna make me hate this. They might make me hate this..... I just want to see Vader again with no problems, damn it

Are you not entertained ?
FB_IMG_1640754888551.jpg

Does anyone actually collect these Cosbaby's? Are they just huge in Asia? I guess someone buys them, otherwise they wouldn't be making them, but I really don't like these things...

Safe to assume they're huge over there in Asia, they make a ton of them.

I'm definitely holding my breath for that BOBF look, looks cool enough to warrant a purchase for me, haven't POed the throne version yet and probably won't be doing so.

Those things are basically overpriced funkos. Only ones that ever interested me were the Burton Batman stuff they did, still passed. Hoping to see something for Thursday now.

When did SSC change that policy? I was saving points as well and noticed a couple days ago my points were going to expire so I ended up buying Endgame Thor. I remember you used to be able to save and save and save and get whole figures for just shipping.

As far as the hopes of the ST figures… I think the only way the ST gets new figures is if they make a new ST :lol

I think we will see a new Star Wars reveal later tonight or Thursday of a character from BoBF. Still hoping for a Gamorrean Guard. Imagine Fett on Throne with two guards behind him. Epic display!

They announced the change at the end of last year, so all points accrued by that point would expire at the end of this year. Everything else accrued expires 1 year from when they're given.

Like the other Marvel D+ shows, I doubt we see any BoBF till after the series end. I think the exceptions were Bucky from FWS and some What if..? figures.

That's pretty much it. Other than Bucky and Captain Carter they really haven't put anything out before the end of the show on D+.

They still need to get Kate Bishop and Clint Barton up from Hawkeye, possibly Yelina. Then there's the tidal wave of No Way Home stuff to come. Spider-Man is their new Iron Man, so there will be a ton.

Book of Boba probably won't get much at all. Fennec is already up and how many more versions of Boba can they really make? I would imagine they'll make more from Andor and Kenobi than they will Boba.

Howard himself said he will make the OT bounty hunters if they show up in futures shows and this is the show for them to show up. I expect more figures from this show but not for a while. I don't think HT were given any info to make figures to avoid leaks so it'll be a while. It'll be Spiderman, Hawkeye and Boba for the next few months I guess. Easily 6 from Spiderman, 3 from Hawkeye.

The problem is, who knows what Disney showed hot toys as far as book of boba. It really depends on what they were given access to. Any big character surprises will probably not get a release until we’ll after the series ends, similar to mandalorian Luke. He took 9 months I think. I think we are in for a tornado of no way home figures. They could easily make 10+figures from that movie and we know they will.

Howard himself said he will make the OT bounty hunters if they show up in futures shows and this is the show for them to show up. I expect more figures from this show but not for a while. I don't think HT were given any info to make figures to avoid leaks so it'll be a while. It'll be Spiderman, Hawkeye and Boba for the next few months I guess. Easily 6 from Spiderman, 3 from Hawkeye.

I hate hate HATE that excuse. Why? If they're in the show it's because they are popular and people would want the figures, so why not make them regardless? And if they weren't in the show then he wouldn't make them, even though people want them? It just tells me that Howard is going for the lowest hanging fruit by making what's recent, yet somehow making out like it's Disney's responsibility to create the opportunity for HT to make them.

I hate hate HATE that excuse. Why? If they're in the show it's because they are popular and people would want the figures, so why not make them regardless? And if they weren't in the show then he wouldn't make them, even though people want them? It just tells me that Howard is going for the lowest hanging fruit by making what's recent, yet somehow making out like it's Disney's responsibility to create the opportunity for HT to make them.
Yeah I mean Luke Snowspeeder is coming. I get he is a big name character, but still from a movie 31 years ago. Even average SW fans know the BHs from ESB and they would still sell well.

Maybe he means if they're in the show they'll release 1 every week, and then do repaints every other week to ride the hype train and if they aren't, we'll get 1 every 4 years and not even the whole line up. I f****** hate what D+ has done for 1/6 SW movie collectors.

Back