1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel my Shoretroopers to pick up this beauty from Sideshow. It's only $400 and I think it is well worth it. Who is with me?

View attachment 541700
WTH is this thing? Looks like a Orc had sex with an dog, while in prison for drug abuse.

The only thing I'd do with it is....

fire.jpg

Lol I’m guessing there’s some niche that will like that monstrosity. Probably the ones who like the expensive realistic babies but also want to have a werewolf baby. Maybe they also want to live in a fantasy being part of the Hotel Transylvania universe.

I had to cancel my Shoretroopers to pick up this beauty from Sideshow. It's only $400 and I think it is well worth it. Who is with me?

werepup-cooper_werepups_feature-jpg.541700
View attachment 541700

giphy.gif

It could be Lak Sivrak's cub. :lol

LakSivrak.jpg

I've seen this wolf baby before and thought it was pretty creepy. Though there are horror collectors who have shown some pretty creepy collections. (Looking at you, Guillermo del Toro!)

So, two more weeks before Marvel Eternals. Maybe a SW announcement? I'm going to guess General Kenobi, Fennec or Crosshair.

Man I hope Kenobi, B1 or Fennec.

But I think Fennec might be a Book of Boba Fett announcement, maybe the week of or the week before.

Also have Axe, Grogu set, Super Battle Droid, Cobb and Koska from Sideshow Con. I hope they go back to the drawing board with that Super Battle Droid though.

I wonder how many people are like me and haven't pre-ordered Clone Wars Anakin because Clone Wars Obi-Wan still isn't available for pre-order?

I wonder how many people are like me and haven't pre-ordered Clone Wars Anakin because Clone Wars Obi-Wan still isn't available for pre-order?
Nah, cause then when CW Anakin sells out and they put CW Obi-Wan up, everyone will suddenly be looking for CW Anakin.

Back