1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the next release for Star Wars will be the Tusken Raider + Stormtrooper Commander.
But I’m 99% sure the next release will be VGM Miles.
As far as reveals? I think it would be the other Grogu set or Fennec, but I’d love to it to be a battle droid

As far as reveals, with no new Star Wars series scheduled on Disney+ until the very end of december and BOBF premiere, maybe Hot Toys could go back to previously teased figures and put a few on PO. With Rex and likely Ahsoka coming shortly, time to cave on General Kenobi.

With how much Hot Toys previewed at Sideshow Con in July, I'm surprised we only got the Scout Trooper as a pre-order from that show.

We've only gotten 2 SW (Mando Luke and ROTJ Scout) in 2 months. Were due for something and I hope the Battle Droid goes up in the next few weeks. I do hope we get more OT/PT items in the coming months. Maybe we'll see some stuff at the new Sideshow Con this upcoming week.

I think Fennec will be a good pre-order around when Boba releases.

As far as reveals, with no new Star Wars series scheduled on Disney+ until the very end of december and BOBF premiere, maybe Hot Toys could go back to previously teased figures and put a few on PO. With Rex and likely Ahsoka coming shortly, time to cave on General Kenobi.
I genuinely don’t understand the hold up with General Kenobi, they have the headsculpt, the outfit cant be that difficult.

I genuinely don’t understand the hold up with General Kenobi, they have the headsculpt, the outfit cant be that difficult.

I'm not the biggest CW fan here but I have to agree. Kenobi is very popular and would sell. Both the other figures of him old and young sell for lots of cash secondhand too. I would think HT would have wanted to get the CW figure out to go with Anakin, Cody, Rex, Ahsoka, and also so they can turn around and make a different figure of him when his new show kicks off.

212th Battalion better comes with him or that'd be the extremely moronic thing Hot Toys has ever done, judging how well 501st has been selling so far.

I'm not the biggest CW fan here but I have to agree. Kenobi is very popular and would sell. Both the other figures of him old and young sell for lots of cash secondhand too. I would think HT would have wanted to get the CW figure out to go with Anakin, Cody, Rex, Ahsoka, and also so they can turn around and make a different figure of him when his new show kicks off.
It’s just baffling, he’s one of the most important characters in the saga too, he set both Luke and Anakin on their respective paths.

In short, Hot Toys; give me Kenobi.

Kenobi is always popular, he will always sell whenever they release him so there's no rush. HT are going to concentrate on the flavour of the week characters first. Hmmm, sounds familiar.

It's possible Lucasfilm told HT to hold back since there might be CW flashbacks in his show.

I'm not getting it anyway, I've seen a better sculpt since and it's spoiled it for me.
Screenshot_20210906-174714_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-174707_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-174659_Instagram.jpg

I'd say they even have 90% of the outfit with their ROTS version. As always, hard to wrap around one's head around HT release policy. It seems to me they enjoy frustrating their customers keeping our displays half finished.

With Kenobi coming next year on Disney+, i can see them either taking this opportunity to put this up for PO or shelf it definitely and offer one or more versions from the series.

Do you guys have the recent list that Hot Toys posted about the next new releases first batch in hk?

Assume so? I'm in a call now so I can't watch it

But they had a decent presence in their last New York Comic Con and revealed a few new pieces too.

Back